• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

curry looks better but bogut has been the difference to me so far. much more active tonight.

Started reading this thinking you were talking about their looks and was like

image.php

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I should start watching basketball more. These past few weeks of watching the playoffs have been great. For whatever reason I just have a hard time caring to watch during the regular season.

We don't have a franchise here in cincy so it's difficult to follow a team.

random25

This is what the Warriors have been missing all year long. A big man who can give offensive and defensive presence in the paint. Gotta need that version of Bogut all throughout the series if the Warriors want a series comeback.

spyder_ur

Going back to Bogut as the playmaker....nice adjustment given how badly Dray and Steph have been at triggering

I think the adjustment was more for purposes of rebounding than anything else, but the offense is a really nice bonus. Great move getting him a few touches early.

If the Thunder don't win tonight its definitely over in game 6.

Idk, depends on the sort of loss they would have.

If GSW barely eeks out of this, sure, but if they have a good game, then they have a shot at Game 6. Would still put odds against them, but they could very well do it.

They win game 6 and I would bet on Warriors game 7 (although I doubt it would be as obvious as last year, where Clippers were choking while Houston found its mojo simultaneously - I don't see OKC choking like that)

I wouldn't bet on it...

Warriors are up but I don't feel like its because of anything they've done strategy wise. KD and Westbrook are shooting poorly and the role players are having the typical away game drop off.

There's another half of ball to play so who knows if GS goes ape shit or the Thunder get in their groove.

Ric Flair

Banned
Textbook example of how to come out of the half. OKC looking so dangerous right now, I'm loving the play of Westbrook, Steph who? You can tell he thinks he's the better player and wants to prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom