• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dthomp

I get it, its just can you imagine with him going 1000mph an running and banging bodies with everyone and getting injured? He's shown to be very resilient but still, it makes me cringe when he goes into traffic that recklessly.

Absolutely, he's trying to get something going. Only other guy really hustling so far has been Robertson

Think the Warriors win this one. Officiating aside the Thunder look bad and they're getting out rebounded. If they turn that stat around they have a chance.

Yeah... I mean, ref bitching is dumb, but if you're going to bring it up now, you can't selectively ignore that shit at the same time.

Clearly you're not a sports fan. Sports are like politics; objectivity has no place. If my guy wins, it was because of pure skill; if my guy loses, he was cheated. I mean, if he could be beat legitimately, he wouldn't be my guy, would he?

Messi

What record do the Warriors have because the refs bailed then out?

The regular season record. A game near the end had I believe draymond, Curry and Klay all foul a shooter and it wasnt called as it was the final few seconds and the shot would have given gsw the chance to lose.

spyder_ur

Incredible performance by the Thunder to be in this game despite the officiating. Draymond might be the best in the NBA at getting away with fouls. He or CP3.

Gigglepoo

Clearly you're not a sports fan. Sports are like politics; objectivity has no place. If my guy wins, it was because of pure skill; if my guy loses, he was cheated. I mean, if he could be beat legitimately, he wouldn't be my guy, would he?

My team lost because they blew a huge lead against the Raptors. There are plenty of sports fans who have a deeper understanding of the game than "the refs were mean."

The regular season record. A game near the end had I believe draymond, Curry and Klay all foul a shooter and it wasnt called as it was the final few seconds and the shot would have given gsw the chance to lose.

An 82 game season and you think they got the record because of a couple non-calls? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom