• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dthomp

And there is the answer on to why the NBA made sure the refs add another game, too much money left on the table if they go out here

Tom Penny

Once he realizes he cant move at 120 mph forever he'll be unstoppable. But he only has a few more years for that to click.

It's not going to happen. Durant won the MVP and

BnCm4kBIMAAMDzQ.png

spyder_ur

$16,000 shitttttttttt

$16k for courtside seats? Smh

16k for courtside seats!??? fuuuuuck that.

Would be nice. To be fair, courtside basketball seats are easily the best tickets in sports. The athleticism, height and speed is jaw-dropping. Seriously - if you're an NBA fan add it to the bucket list. But for a regular game between any teams will do.

Not $16K though. I bet all the long-time Warriors fans kind of hate that the tickets have become more expensive. It's always a little awkward - price of having a winner though.

Instro

...what

He lost like all explosiveness, that's insane.

I don't disagree, I just mean in the sense that he was already injury prone prior to that particular knee injury, which makes me think that he probably wouldn't have lived up to the potential. The stats weren't exactly there prior to the injury either, albeit he had great ball skills and passing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom