• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
tbh with the way OKC has played, turnovers, missed shots, and some questionable officiating this game should not be this close.

gsw is done in game 6

Dthomp

Can't say I'm happy we lost, although I said I thought we would before the game. We stuck in a game that at no point was going our way. Too many turnovers, and some really shaky officiating took them out of their game really early tonight. Made a couple good runs and as usual turnovers seemed to hurt us. I think with the home crowd and the feeling that they almost pulled out this one with no right to should help them come out on fire back home

Cmon golden stage win in OKC and take this to 7

All this unanimous hate towards the warriors is so annoying and I really want everyone's hate boner to be chopped off

Everyone is acting like the Warriors played a masterful game and barely won. Steph and Draymond and even Klay had sub par games by their standards. KD dropped 40.

spyder_ur

Kevin Durant is giving me Dirk Nowitzki 2011 vibes. Just locked in, hungrier than everybody else. And he's got Westbrook.

I read some article recently about how Westbrook and Durant are both 27 which is the same age Isaiah, Lebron, Jordan, and Dirk were when they won their first title, I think.

It's been Westbrook that's been transformative during these playoffs though, Durant has been great too.

Everyone is acting like the Warriors played a masterful game and barely won. Steph and Draymond and even Klay had sub par games by their standards. KD dropped 40.

This is happening for a reason though. They're giving the Warriors a ton of problems, and I'm not sure we're going to see the Steph we expected in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom