• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

Lets go Thunder or OKC. I honestly do not wanna see Lebron ever win another ring again and the east no matter how hard they try can't get it done. So lets pray the superior West buries them in a sweep.

Jesus, some of you guys are unreal. Literally following the man as he changes teams to hate.

Type of shit is that, lol.

gg Raptors fans.

The conclusion was always inevitable, but the Raptors acquitted themselves well in a couple of games. Or, we played very poorly. Either way, your team has a lot to be proud of. I hope you can retain the core...but it feels unlikely. You have to wonder if Toronto will be back to this point in the foreseeable future. I just can't imagine it if they lose Derozen.

Quick

Banned
giphy.gif

Jesus, some of you guys are unreal. Literally following the man as he changes teams to hate.

Type of shit is that, lol.

Yeah It's unreal cause Cle fans have had Lebrons back since he was drafted. They weren't burning his jersey and booing him or anything like that a few years ago.

h1nch

Love that crowd. Hope Toronto can land enough pieces to make a title run one day. Masai is a good GM so there's reason to feel optimistic.

Yeah It's unreal cause Cle fans have had Lebrons back since he was drafted. They weren't burning his jersey and booing him or anything like that a few years ago.

Not a single goddamn part of Cavs-GAF was burning his jersey, which is the relevant point of reference here, and I personally stopped booing him after 2011.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Proud of the team this year, future is bright.

Congrats to the Cavs.

random25

It's a good run Raptors. Not bad for a first time ECF appearance.

And congrats Lebron for 6 straight finals appearance. Cavs better bring that chip to the East.

bigred50

An ugly couple of games to end it out for the Raps, but good on Cleveland. Clearly the better team.

Now, how are those Blue Jays doing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom