• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Collapse complete.

All eyes start to turn to KD. If they're going to separate themselves, he has to play well. As long as he doesn't, Warriors are going to keep this close and maybe start figuring out their jump shooting woes.

The thing is, his shots are never in rhythm or movement. He's a faceup, and decide to shoot it guy.

Said it first half. Warriors shooting came alive, as it stayed close. -_-

Steph gonna swagger feast at home.

Mory Dunz

I'm a casual bangwagonish fan.

I don't identify with GS, but I like to watch good basketball.
And between the Cavs, Thunder, and GS, I'll go with GS. Never liked Lebron or KD. Dunno why.

Kevin Durant played disgraceful today. All that talk of leaving when he's a fucking small game player. Fucking terrible shots all night when players were open. Fuck this guy. From 3-1 down to 3-3 wtf

From what we've seen this series I'm not sure either team beats a healthy Cavs team.

Cleveland can't defend to save their lives. Whoever comes out of this series and how physical it's been defensively to go from that to looking on the other side of the court and seeing Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving it will be like Christmas morning.

LightInfa

I was expecting the LeBron game out of Curry, instead we got it out of Klay. I'm in just total disbelief- thought OKC had this one.

However- we should not rule out OKC winning game 7- that would be the perfect bonkers cap to this series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom