• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dthomp

I'm not giving up hope. KD plays well in GS, but he should have reigned it in tonight. They controlled everything up until midway through the 4th and he just kept jacking up shots. KD choked this away, everybody else played their asses off out there tonight. He legit looked like Lebron vs. Boston tonight

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Not sure why this is being called a choke. Klay and Steph earned this by going absolutely bananas. Not like OKC blew a massive lead.

All those turnovers don't count now?

And you don't need a massive lead to choke, all the term really means is not being able to perform, think, and/or execute at critical points of a game.

Mory Dunz

Cleveland can't defend to save their lives. Whoever comes out of this series and how physical it's been defensively to go from that to looking on the other side of the court and seeing Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving it will be like Christmas morning.

hey, cavs are plenty imtimidating

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

J2 Cool

Cleveland can't defend to save their lives. Whoever comes out of this series and how physical it's been defensively to go from that to looking on the other side of the court and seeing Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving it will be like Christmas morning.

Hahaha. This is too true.

BadAss2961

As someone who just wants to see Cleveland lose, I don't know who I want to win this series anymore.

OKC are prone to choke. GSW can't rebound.

LightInfa

Oklahoma City's only hope in G7 is Durant going into full FU mode- wanting to atone for what happened tonight, but he hasn't taken over any game this series, so I'm not optimistic. Westbrook is (mostly) playing great- its Durant that was the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom