• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
That Curry/Westbrook shop is stupid as fuck. If you honestly think Curry in any way sonned Westbrook this game then LOL

kaiju

@DanWoikeSports 2m2 minutes ago
This was Klay Thompson, sitting helplessly as his team got blown out. Things have changed http://www.ocregister.com/articles/thompson-664309-nba-team.html?pic=1

CjmNkDbUUAEBY3C.jpg:large

The boy who would be king.

Dthomp

How excited are you to play a game 7? Really? What kind of stupid question is that? Don't you think they're pretty disappointed they didn't close this one out to go to the finals?

How excited are you to play a game 7? Really? What kind of stupid question is that? Don't you think they're pretty disappointed they didn't close this one out to go to the finals?

Reporters ask stupid, boring questions so that they can get stupid, boring answers and make their stupid, boring stories easier to write.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I need to close Twitter for the night lmao:

Curry picking his pass after he laughed about his D was pretty funny tho.

Yea that was funny. It's nice not to have a home team to root for and instead just be able to enjoy great basketball and root for great players.

spyder_ur

Iguodala was clutch as hell. He was so good on KD also. Love that Kerr started him in the second half.

Honestly, I didn't even notice that, thought he played a ton of minutes in the second half so that makes sense. He was freaking incredible down the stretch. That lefty layup...

TTG

Anyone have a gif of Ibaka's stupid ass claw/paq celebration? He did it after he got a 3 point play at the rim, then they cut to the Thunder bench and everyone is doing it like a bunch of Busters. Especially that moron back up point guard they have.

Fjordson

Honestly, I didn't even notice that, thought he played a ton of minutes in the second half so that makes sense. He was freaking incredible down the stretch. That lefty layup...
Dude yeah. Crazy flip shot that was way harder than it first looked.

I wonder if Kerr can start Iggy from the jump. Aside from a few stretches he's been great these playoffs. Just worry that it'll wreck Barnes even more.

undrtakr900

Durant and Westbrook are great players. Just not next level great.
They are great individual players, just not great team players. Anytime they get the ball, they force the shot, even while double/triple-teamed. I liked how Barkley called then out on it during half-time.

J2 Cool

This games just evidence of how good someone like Kobe is. All the analytics can make a great Durant argument, but who has a sense of the games moment and rhythm, and sees whats happening, becomes so important.

I wonder if Kerr can start Iggy from the jump. Aside from a few stretches he's been great these playoffs. Just worry that it'll wreck Barnes even more.

Honestly Barnes was solid tonight. Hit the corner 3 consistently

random25

This is what I'm worried about the Thunder. Can't close it out twice, and they're good as gone. Not to entirely dismiss OKC but road team on game 7 is already doomed before the game even started.

TTG

Barnes is the first one to the bench in the 1st quarter anyway. I feel like you give him a chance to have one of those 15 point games even though he looked really bad in the post tonight. It's probably fool's gold, but I remember that game against the Clippers this season.

l2ounD

This games just evidence of how good someone like Kobe is. All the analytics can make a great Durant argument, but who has a sense of the games moment and rhythm, and sees whats happening, becomes so important.

Kobe last game, to go out like that was just incredible.

tookhster

Man, I'm devastated. The thing is I can't even complain about bad calls or anything. We flat out lost and Klay had the game of his life against us. I can't even hate on him tonight even though I really dislike him. That deep 3 in Westbrook's face was basically a giant "fuck you" to OKC. Take away just one or two of those 3s he made and we would have probably won.

I still have blind faith in Game 7 but all I ask is for a close game similar to this one and not a blowout. I hope KD and Russ come out playing with rage and what worked for us after Game 1 against the Spurs instead of the hero fuckball BS that never worked for us.

On a side note: That Steven Adams dunk helped made me feel just a little bit better tonight.

J2 Cool

KD really doesnt get enough of the looks Klay/Curry get from three. But then they are always moving, getting good screens. KDs are so often pull ups early in the shot clock.

Somehow OKC would have to close that 3-point gap. 21-3 aint going to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom