• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixx

KD may be cursed, but you know who's #blessed?

0527-andrew-bynum-tall-dave-and-busters-instagram-4.jpg

Bynum still injured for 3 seasons in a row

TTG

I know the plus minus doesn't mean much, but how the fuck was Klay +16 in a game where they didn't take the lead until 1 and change left in the 4th?

Kettch

Bogut is a piece of shit. All he does is foul.

I'm ok with Bogut, as long as they take him the fuck out of the game when they hit the bonus. Those 3/4 missed free throws could have cost them the game, and this is not the first time or the second time or the third time this series. The intentional fouls are stupid, but the coaching staff needs to play with the rules that are in place. Leaving him in is just idiotic.

Fjordson

I know the plus minus doesn't mean much, but how the fuck was Klay +16 in a game where they didn't take the lead until 1 and change left in the 4th?
Well it's only tracking his time on the floor. Kumbaya Kerr went with a garbage all bench lineup in the second that went down 9, and then Klay was on the floor when they cut it to 5 before half.

Then Klay was on the bench went the Thunder went up by like 11 at the end of the third before Klay was part of the lineup for the last 10 minutes to come back.

spyder_ur

What a game, what a series. Real stakes, incredible performances. This is fun.

Lost opportunity for OKC, but they got the game taken away from them. No shame in losing to a team that has a legitimate claim as the best team ever and getting burned by 2 of the best 10 shooters ever. Klay was transcendant tonight.

I don't really understand so-called basketball fans who watch a game of that caliber played with such intensity, execution, and featuring incredible performances (by guys like Klay, Curry, Iggy, Adams, Westbrook) and their takeaway is that 'they choked'. Sometimes you lose to a great player or great team. Personally, I was enthralled and amazed by that game and this series.

Chuck is actually right in that the things OKC was doing defensively for the most part still held, but they lost this game on offense. Played like ass on offense in the 4th in particular. No ball movement.

Chuck is actually right in that the things OKC was doing defensively for the most part still held, but they lost this game on offense. Played like ass on offense in the 4th in particular. No ball movement.

Once Klay started hitting shots they lost their rhythm on offense. Those 3 balls are like punches to the gut. The only thing comparable is an and-1 dunk or an alley-oop dunk

Fjordson

Lost opportunity for OKC, but they got the game taken away from them. No shame in losing to a team that has a legitimate claim as the best team ever and getting burned by 2 of the best 10 shooters ever. Klay was transcendant tonight.

I don't really understand so-called basketball fans who watch a game of that caliber played with such intensity, execution, and featuring incredible performances (by guys like Klay, Curry, Iggy, Adams, Westbrook) and their takeaway is that 'they choked'. Sometimes you lose to a great player or great team. Personally, I was enthralled and amazed by that game and this series.
People love to be miserable man.

Whoever loses this series is gonna get saddled with so many bad hot takes, despite simply losing to a great team. It's damn shame, but that's just how most fans are.

phanphare

Banned

lol, I'm glad these posts were back to back

but yeah that was an amazing game

People love to be miserable man.

Whoever loses this series is gonna get saddled with so many bad hot takes, despite simply losing to a great team. It's damn shame, but that's just how most fans are.

whoever loses this series and whoever loses in the finals will be saddled with the most hot takes in the history of nba-gaf

bionic77

Chuck and co were on point.

OKC was still wrecking GS on the boards. But their best play seemed to be the offensive rebound and put back. They were not moving the ball worth a damn and none of the role players got involved in ten 2nd half.

Dthomp

I'm
So shook

Still

I feel your pain. I legit feel lost right now. We had control of the game and just let it go by completely falling apart. If you are going to run down the clock, I'd much rather you either take it into the post or pass it down and play out of the post then these terrible pick and rolls from 30 feet out with bigs who don't shoot from distance

Only thing worse than fair weather warrior fans is some of you haters. You guys are whack.

Game 7...OKC better bring it like the Warriors brought it tonight or else it'll be baaaad.

OKC's defense was fantastic in that first quarter. If that continues the Warriors are in trouble. They are going to need a monster stretch from Klay or Curry where they score like 19 points in 8 minutes to win this game.

A prophet.

I'm so happy for Golden State. Klay was out of his mind. He put that entire team on his back and willed them to a win I didn't think possible. He is saving the Warriors this series. Please close this out, guys. Cannot stand any more of OKC's attitude.

hbkdx12

Really shocked draymond didn't foul out In those finals minutes.

Completely expected Russ to go at him to draw fouls which he was getting loads of in the second half

Fjordson

Steven Adams is on TNT right now, dude is a fucking beast.

What's his contract look like? Can we get him in Golden State somehow if he can forgive Draymond for breaking his scrotum.

KingBroly

Banned
I think OKC got extremely sloppy at the end of the game. They had it and blew it. Plain and simple. Not being able to inbound at the end and that turnover were just really bad moments for them.

I still think OKC can win, though. It's going to be really tough, though.

Steven Adams is on TNT right now, dude is a fucking beast.

What's his contract look like? Can we get him in Golden State somehow if he can forgive Draymond for breaking his scrotum.

Guy is just 22 too and is getting paid 2 million this season, then 3 million and finally 4 million in his last year of his contract
He's gonna get fucking paid $$$$$$

Tom Penny

All these games just magnify how much it's a talent league. The last teams standing have 4 out of the best 5 players in the NBA...not coincidence. If you don't have them you're fucked.

Fjordson

Guy is just 22 too and is getting paid 2 million this season, then 3 million and finally 4 million in his last year of his contract
He's gonna get fucking paid $$$$$$
He's insanely good.

Aside from his defense and rebounding, he pulls out these beautiful post moves from time to time. Been owning Golden State's frontcourt.

Relax dude I didn't make it. Just sharing what I saw.
Not even sure Curry got outplayed tbh. If he did, it wasn't by much. Westbrook was 10-27 with 5 turnovers.

Now the real warriors are back we saw all season and I bet they're gonna dominate in game 7. Will be interesting to see how the momentum goes early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom