• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's a game. If OKC doesn't have any offensive droughts like they did in the last game, they're in the driver's seat. Kerr has some adjustments to make.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Looks like Curry might of come up gimpy on that last play. It was a quick shot but he looked to be grimacing while holding his left knee.

OKC once again looking like a superior team, or at least with a superior gameplan, and yet letting GSW stick around with some bad shot selection and Klay Thompson being a steely eyed missile man.

lawnchair

Banned
Pretty sure Green was trying to break Adams' arm on that play.

yeah he was goin for the old

kevin-love-kelly-olynyk.jpg

then you get the crowd chanting THROW HIM OUT @ adams lol

So, who thinks SA vs. GSW would have been a more entertaining series than this?

Sad to think that the game is already at the half; could watch these teams play for another series.

TSM

The ball isn't moving like it was in the first for OKC. By the fourth quarter it will be just Westbrook and Durant getting touches. If that happens GSW get this.

hbkdx12

I've never seen anyone interrupt their own train of thought more than charles barkley

Dude is hysterical but he takes like 5 minutes to make a simple point

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Also watching these teams play my respect for LeBron has grown. What he does night in and night out is amazing. Offensively, defensively, playmaking and his BBIQ. For me it is "still" clear he is on a level above everyone else.

People are going to talk about how weak the east is. Making it to 6 straight NBA finals no matter the conference is impressive as fuck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom