• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CD'S BAR

So, who thinks SA vs. GSW would have been a more entertaining series than this?

Sad to think that the game is already at the half; could watch these teams play for another series.

I wanted Spurs to advance but I think thunder are the more even opponent. I don't think Spurs could keep up offensively, and their defense would not have been much better if at all better than Okc has been.

TSM

Lebron is still hands down the best player in the league. He's just taken for granted at this point. Him acting like a whiny child every call doesn't make people like him more.

TSM

Dray tried to draw a foul and slammed his own fool head into the floor. That was amazing. The refs of course decided that was a double foul.

TTG

People are going to talk about how weak the east is. Making it to 6 straight NBA finals no matter the conference is impressive as fuck though.

Not taking anything away from Miami's/Lebron's 2 rings, but his toughest competition before the finals over those 6 years has been Roy Hibbert.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
So which team you think match up better with Cleveland in the final?

Dthomp

I feel like that douche Green has literally taken 4 years off of Adams career expectancy at this point of the series...

So, who thinks SA vs. GSW would have been a more entertaining series than this?

Sad to think that the game is already at the half; could watch these teams play for another series.
The way SA finished the season/playoffs, GSW would've crushed them.

Still a little bummed we didn't get peak Spurs vs peak Warriors, though.

mjp2417

Banned
So which team you think match up better with Cleveland in the final?

If I'm Cleveland I would rather play OKC than GS. Home court advantage, they can somewhat match bigs with the Thunder, and a LeBron-led offense is going to be much crisper with its passes than the Warriors, who can play sloppy at times, so the shrinking passing lanes are not going to be as big a deal in that series. Also LeBron will almost certainly outplay Durant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom