• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dthomp

OKC has no ball movement.

This, we knew the first quarter Thunder wouldn't last. The first sign of adversity and it was going to turn into 1 on 3 or 4 in the lane hoping for a foul or turnover by KD and WB. As much as I love the Thunder this needs to happen and something needs to happen to this roster cause they are not mentally strong. Not to mention I can't see this group recover from a 3-1 series lead and going out playing so poorly

Mory Dunz

Yeah you're probably right. Cleveland doesn't have the personnel to do what OKC has done. Golden State has looked far less than their best this series though, maybe that's clouding my judgement.

I still don't know how they won last game. Like, half of their players have been worthless. Not bit part, but actually worthless. When your big men can't make a move or score, you at least want them to rebound. But nope, Adams and roberson looking like 8 footers. Then guys like Harrison Barnes, etc.

Outside of the hottest of hot streaks to compensate, they haven't even looked great. But during those streaks, it looks like a video game.

yep they scored 12 points in the 3rd quarter.... terrible

Yup. They scored 12 points and are down 11. If they had even a mediocre scoring quarter this could easily be a 5 or 6 point game. Their offense is fucking them. I know the occasional Curry or Klay three makes the crowd shit their pants, but really what OKC is doing defensively on the Warriors is still working, they are just having a complete letdown on the other end.

kaiju

I still don't know how they won last game.

Outside of the hottest of hot streaks to compensate, they haven't even looked great. But during those streaks, it looks like a video game.

CjmJ0VcUUAAULC-.jpg

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Durant making plan to move to Miami next year so he'll have much easier path to the Final..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom