• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden State playing like shit, really this whole series. OKC is such a weird fucking team if they somehow come back and take this. What a weird fucking series. I don't even know what to think anymore.

nillah

Banned
giphy.gif

Any time Mo remotely tries to play outside his game, it gets embarrassing...his game is too predicated on him making buckets...That blown layup pretty much means he isn't going to be giving anything productive for the rest of the game.

Golden State playing like shit, really this whole series. OKC is such a weird fucking team if they somehow come back and take this. What a weird fucking series. I don't even know what to think anymore.

Your analysis is so selective. The Thunder offense has been terrible for the 2nd half and Warriors stepped up their defense and rebounding as well.

Oh god I'm a little behind what was that layup? Game 7 amazing dish with the lead and you go soft at the rim? Lol ok you deserved that to rim out

Dthomp

With the Thunders woes from deep I'm shocked we haven't seen Anthony Morrow at all tonight. With the passing going on he'd get some quality looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom