• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. Also, totally believable, because they are the best regular season team in history, and can be literally invincible when they're on fire from 3. Also, unbelievable game from Curry, which is totally believable since he's the MVP and this is what he does.

Not calling a winner for the finals, but I believe it'll go to game 7 this year.

if GSW are healthy and rested, I think it will be easier for them than it was last year.

Right. Cle has the shooters to match, and something called lebron.

Get into a shootout with Golden State. Why didn't anyone else think of that?

LeBron can be LeBron. It will be the role players who will lose it for Cleveland because they are either chuckers who play shitty defense or garbage offensive players who play decent defense.

jmizzal

if GSW are healthy and rested, I think it will be easier for them than it was last year.

Get into a shootout with Golden State. Why didn't anyone else think of that?

LeBron can be LeBron. It will be the role players who will lose it for Cleveland because they are either chuckers who play shitty defense or garbage offensive players who play decent defense.

Yup Kryie and Love are terrible defensively, plus Cavs will try to get in a 3 point shootout with the Warriors and they cant win that

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Shaq, fuck LA. Goes to Miami..win Championship.
LeBron, fuck Cleveland. Goes to Miami... win Championship
Durant, fuck OKC. Goes to Miami and .....
Follow the lead KD

Griss

I was at drinks with my work colleagues tonight. None watch much basketball, but I told them 'If you only watch one game all year, make it this one.' Glad I did. Will be fun conversation tomorrow.

Watching Curry is one of the most fun neutral fan experiences in sports.

Two Words

It's been a great NBA season. Warriors had a great run to break the Bulls record and then repeat as NBA champions. Hope everybody enjoyed it as much as I did. Looks like it's that time to look forward to the draft and free agency. I guess you can watch the NBA Finals if you are bored and want to make some fun bets. For example, how many quarters will it take for JR Smith to pull a Shaqtin-a-fool quality play?

M_A_C

It's been a great NBA season. Warriors had a great run to break the Bulls record and then repeat as NBA champions. Hope everybody enjoyed it as much as I did. I guess you can watch the NBA Finals if you are bored and want to make some fun bets. For example, how many quarters will it take for JR Smith to pull a Shaqtin-a-fool quality play?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Unbelievable. Also, totally believable, because they are the best regular season team in history, and can be literally invincible when they're on fire from 3. Also, unbelievable game from Curry, which is totally believable since he's the MVP and this is what he does.

I would say it's believably unbelievable.

Or maybe unbelievably believable.

ChouGoku

Steph and his wife weird me the fuck out. I don't get the pray to Jesus shit . Like Jesus supposed to pick sides and of all things around irrelevant basketball shit.

This is basically how 21st century God works
Troll_1ce1ba_1701608.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom