• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Curry can't stay healthy. Great. Looks like this historic season will come to an end with a whimper.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Why is Curry even playing in this game. If GS hasn't been so sloppy these past 2 games they'd have nothing to worry about.

West is a lock for San Antonio if Warriors can't get it together.

Frenden

Banned
I missed the first half. Was the Curry injury serious? I saw the tie score a second ago and figured his return was probably not going perfectly here.

Fjordson

At least we came back to tie it.

Cg1hddJVEAEWsRn

M.W.

I missed the first half. Was the Curry injury serious? I saw the tie score a second ago and figured his return was probably not going perfectly here.

He slipped on some sweat and extended his right knee. He did get up on his own, but limped off.

hbkdx12

I'm watching iggy come down after the dunk hoping he didn't hurt himself cuz it looked bad and two seconds later there goes curry

Someone in the rockets organization must have sacrificed their first second and third born for gs to be running into all these problems.

Potential injuries aside they're not looking like a championship team

I told ya'll this was going to happen with Curry this game. Houston was going to come out with even more energy, and Curry was probably going to hurt himself worse somehow. :\

Speely

Banned

He ran off the court limping after a bad split. Hard to say how serious at this point. Either way he is looking like a liability in this game overall.

Frenden

Banned
That doesn't look good. Oof. Not like this. I may be a Spurs dude, but I wanted to see a full strength matchup between the two (assuming we beat OKC, etc.).

trebbble

I hope Curry is okay. He's a great player to watch.

I'd be surprised if he is back this series, but his injury should make this series very competitive.

hbkdx12

I can't imagine how pumped the rockets would be if they tie the series and go into game 5 with another potential curry no show

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
That doesn't look good. Oof. Not like this. I may be a Spurs dude, but I wanted to see a full strength matchup between the two (assuming we beat OKC, etc.).
You may see the Clippers if something doesn't change soon.

Curry is going to come back and score 40 points. He's trying to make the Rockets think he's hurt so they can build up their confidence...just so he can bring them back down to reality. :mjcry:

trebbble

Curry is going to come back and score 40 points. He's trying to make the Rockets think he's hurt so they can build up their confidence...just so he can bring them back down to reality. :mjcry:

A Paul Pierce/James Brown inspired wheelchair ride and subsequent run-out would be amazing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom