• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... Timetable usually for something like that?

I think it depends how bad it really is. Doubtful they'll know for sure until they get an MRI.

Curry sprinted out to warm up and was doing defensive shuffles to test it out as well as jumpers. I honesty think he could play game 5 if they were to lose this game.

Rondo tore his ACL and finished a game, I don't think you can judge an injury that quickly.

Mild MCL sprain: 5-7 days

Moderate MCL sprain: 2-3 weeks

Severe MCL sprain: 4-6 weeks.

MCL tear: season ending, possible ready for start of next season.
Hoping for that first one. Need the Blazers to make their series 7 games.
Obviously I could be wrong, but with two injuries on the same leg I think they're just being conservative. You start to protect something like that and you could injure your other leg even worse.
True
Klay on fire!

rambis

Banned
Curry sprinted out to warm up and was doing defensive shuffles to test it out as well as jumpers. I honesty think he could play game 5 if they were to lose this game.
I don't think its serious but it does take a bit for inflammation and the weakness to fully set in. I don't think he sat still once it happened but it will probably stiffen up soon. Hood thing it can support weight though.

ViciousDS

Banned
Yes, says tweaked knee......holy shit, he has been insanely healthy for two great seasons and fucking Derrick Rose syndrome starting to take its hold in the first round. All that's left is to tear an ACL and we'd be complete

I really hope nothing major happens to the guy

No offense but this is completely wrong. Right now the ligament is loose so he can move well on it. They won't know how serious it is until he cools down. As others have said it could be one week, could be six.

Fjordson

I don't think its serious but it does take a bit for inflammation and the weakness to fully set in. I don't think he sat still once it happened but it will probably stiffen up soon. Hood thing it can support weight though.
It's definitely something they'll have to monitor and they probably don't even want to play him game 5, but the way he was moving I think rules out a torn up knee or torn muscle or anything too bad.

No offense but this is completely wrong. Right now the ligament is loose so he can move well on it. They won't know how serious it is until he cools down. As others have said it could be one week, could be six.
We don't know anything. Like I said, I could be totally wrong.

Brewer 0/23 from three. God damn son.

Okay .5/24.

Ainge is calling his agent right now to offer him a max contract.

It's definitely something they'll have to monitor and they probably don't even want to play him game 5, but the way he was moving I think rules out a torn up knee or torn muscle or anything too bad.

Again, Rondo tore his ACL and played another quarter worth of basketball. It's way too early to make any judgments on how bad curry is doing right now. He could be fine for the next series or he could be out till next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom