• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

Banned
Niceeee

I am totally a fair-weather fan when it comes to the NBA, but Pacers are probably the closest thing I have to "my team"

This is on Lowry and Derozan. Paul George is suppose to go for 30 in the playoff. That isnt even the issue. Fuck, 8-32 with a shit ton of turnovers. Fucking bismack, JV and Joseph were the only reason they were close. Let Demar walk and fire casey.

This is on Lowry and Derozan. Paul George is suppose to go for 30 in the playoff. That isnt even the issue. Fuck, 8-32 with a shit ton of turnovers. Fucking bismack, JV and Joseph were the only reason they were close. Let Demar walk and fire casey.

No he isn't. You signed DeMarre Carroll for what reason exactly.

No he isn't. You signed DeMarre Carroll for what reason exactly.

The pacers are scrubs besides Elis, Hill, Turner and George. George can get 30. That isnt the reason they lost. But if you wamma talk about that Demar couldnt guard George at all tonight either. Carroll is not 100%. So you have either powell or JJ. Guees who didnt play tonight.

Steph Curry set the record for most 3 pointers in a playoffs last season with 98 (2nd most is Reggie Miller with 58 in 2000). Can he match or exceed it this year?

Dwight Howard in his prime was able to take a shit Magic team deep in the playoffs and into the chip on his back

The NBA hall of Fame basically lets in everyone. Alonzo Mourning got in
I forgot about Mourning. I guess he has a point.

Uh oh old school basketball about to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom