• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

If Currys season is done because of this I will definitely shed tears. Was close to it today watching his frustration. Can players walk that cleanly (w/only slight limp) on an mcl tear? I feel like if it was that bad team doctors would've had that idea based on his movement or lack thereof when he was in the locker room? Isn't obvious when the injury is that severe?
Team doctors think it's only a sprain, but that could still mean he won't be 100% for the rest of the playoffs.

Hmm sounds like they rushed Steph back too soon. Same shit happened with Kyrie last year. Hope it's not too serious.
It was just a freak thing tbh. Harden tripped D-Mo and he slid in front of Curry creating a wet spot where Curry then also slipped.

You must not have seen it. Freak accident completely separate from his ankle. He slipped on a wet spot on the floor and his fall was awkward.

Yeah I didn't, just from what I've heard so far. The Kyrie knee thing was a freak accident too, but he was playing different to compensate for his other injury, so that makes me think the same thing.

Still, hope it's not serious

How long a knee sprain lasts depends on the type of knee sprain, the severity of your injury, your rehabilitation program and the types of sports you play. In general, milder Grade I and Grade II MCL or LCL sprains heal within 2 to 4 weeks, but other types of knee sprains may take 4 to 12 months.

Pray he's back for Game 6 or 7 of the Clippers/Trailblazers series at the earliest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom