• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

That's right, I watched highlights on about 20 or so games and that was bad enough (not as bad as my braves, dont even look up their wins anymore) its damn bad when you cant even watch your team

I watched every damn minute. I am well past being embarrassed by this team. Stunned they even got one.

Not a gif but still funny.

Cg1yiqfVEAEGN5v.jpg

I watched every damn minute. I am well past being embarrassed by this team. Stunned they even got one.

can't even imagine how you sat through that, just isnt fun :( I use to watch all braves games, yeah they were usually above 500 or doing really well but now they are like legit near the worst team in baseball. not embarrasing but tiring that they get rid of every good player.

Houston will likely be good again but they really need to get rid of Harden and Howard imo

Messi

can't even imagine how you sat through that, just isnt fun :( I use to watch all braves games, yeah they were usually above 500 or doing really well but now they are like legit near the worst team in baseball. not embarrasing but tiring that they get rid of every good player.

Houston will likely be good again but they really need to get rid of Harden and Howard imo

Howard yes, Harden no. What are the options if you get rid of Harden?

Howard yes, Harden no. What are the options if you get rid of Harden?
Hardens style just isn't good for a team for me. He needs to be a number 2 on a team and his defense is so bad I just can't see a team going further with him

I wouldn't want him. He's a good scorer but seems about it.

There are issues, I don't see any teams willing to give up much for either of them. I'd rather get a player like Isiah right now.

Harden is just looking to shoot with the team standing there looking at him. Harden creates that and it's not good to me.

If it's my team, I think I'd want Harden out. How old is he now

Messi

Hardens style just isn't good for a team for me. He needs to be a number 2 on a team and his defense is so bad I just can't see a team going further with him

I wouldn't want him. He's a good scorer but seems about it.

There are issues, I don't see any teams willing to give up much for either of them. I'd rather get a player like Isiah right now.

Harden is just looking to shoot with the team standing there looking at him. Harden creates that and it's not good to me.

If it's my team, I think I'd want Harden out. How old is he now

Harden is 26.

All I want from harden in the off season is for him to work on his defense. Also please don't go drinking and partying all summer again.

Rockets played hard in the first half but couldn't keep up the intensity and played like shit in the second. Kind of been the issue all year I guess. If they could just be consistent they could be great.

Hopefully curry is okay

Fjordson

Sounds like Curry is feeling pain on the inside of the knee, MCL area. Could be out a long time if he fucked that up.

Told Ros-Gold it was sore, but that he'll be okay.

I could not care less about warriors and curry but the warriors are a formidable unit with or without curry. The plays are what helps elevate that team to an elite level at the end of the day and if they stick ti the script, theyll be fine.

But there's an element that Curry brings when they run those plays. They can't do Green and Klay PNRs because the options of dishing to a dangerous shooter like Klay isn't there any more. They're still a good team without Curry but it just isn't the same.

Misterhbk

If Currys season is done because of this I will definitely shed tears. Was close to it today watching his frustration. Can players walk that cleanly (w/only slight limp) on an mcl tear? I feel like if it was that bad team doctors would've had that idea based on his movement or lack thereof when he was in the locker room? Isn't obvious when the injury is that severe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom