• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
yOHB2y.gif

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
19 threes with 8 minutes remaining. Well, new record tonight, with Curry only having 1 of those. lol

I said recently that the Rockets are the worst playoffs team ever and it might seem wrong because you know Memphis this year. But Memphis isn't a bad playoff team, they're just injured as fuck, nothing you could do.

The Rockets though are tied at home in a must win game, the opposing team loses its best player and somehow they find the strength to completely fold and lose in a blowout. What a fucking disgrace.

I said recently that the Rockets are the worst playoffs team ever and it might seem wrong because you know Memphis this year. But Memphis isn't a bad playoff team, they're just injured as fuck, nothing you could do.

The Rockets though are tied at home in a must win game, the opposing team loses its best player and somehow they find the strength to completely fold and lose in a blowout. What a fucking disgrace.
The Rockets are only carried by a sometimes good flopper in Harden. If he does bad, the entire team collapses. I get irritated watching them play.

Yeah, should be clippers. I don't have a lot of faith in clippers though... but we will see

I think Clippers will be a tough out for the Warriors. There is the whole division rival aspect, and they CAN be a good team at times. I think they'll play them with as much intensity if not more than Houston has so far.

That series going 7 would help curry a ton.

I don't feel the clips have played well on the year even some of the games I saw them win..

I really wish we could see more of the east play GS honestly (boston, raptors) too bad though

I think Clippers will be a tough out for the Warriors. There is the whole division rival aspect, and they CAN be a good team at times. I think they'll play them with as much intensity if not more than Houston has so far.

Well, there was no way houston was doing anything. I think any other team (some not in the playoffs) would have had better chances and better games with GS. I really hate watching the rockets they just look so clueless

Cippes can be good... but they are more likely to be bad. I don't believe in their style too much, they need to run better plays with paul. (that's usually when they are doing well like your saying) but they get away from that and just lose it

I know I'm bitter about his time in Boston, but how is Jason Terry still in the league? Dude is old, rotten hot garbage.

He shouln't be playing but

Celtics look good for the fture if they dont lose their good and bring in a few pieces. Can really play right now. hawks will likely lose more players and become worse but I like them now.

Good series and two teams that could honestly give anyone a run for their money but let's see how one of them do in the next round before that's solid

Lol you haven't been watching the rockets all season have you? We know exactly what to expect right now.

That's right, I watched highlights on about 20 or so games and that was bad enough (not as bad as my braves, dont even look up their wins anymore) its damn bad when you cant even watch your team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom