• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSM

82 games is ridiculous. Get to the playoffs and the stars start going down 1 by 1. It'a becoming a recurring theme in the post season the last few years. I still think the players union should bargain for keeping the 82 game season but individual player can only play a max of 70 games in the regular season.

Bowser

CP3's hand injury is the exact same injury suffered by UNC's Marcus Paige prior the 2015 CBB season. He suffered the injury on November 3rd and didn't play in his first game until December 1st. So likely a month or so before Paul could play again.

Bread

Banned
82 games is ridiculous. Get to the playoffs and the stars start going down 1 by 1. It'a becoming a recurring theme in the post season the last few years. I still think the players union should bargain for keeping the 82 game season but a max of 70 games played per player.
Lol wtf, why?

TSM

Lol wtf, why?

Because 82 games is a stupid amount of games, and Pop is the only coach playing for the post season during the regular season.

Even Golden State who knew they had the regular season on lock had to start seeing injuries late in the season before they decided to moderate their players game time.

CP3's hand injury is the exact same injury suffered by UNC's Marcus Paige prior the 2015 CBB season. He suffered the injury on November 3rd and didn't play in his first game until December 1st. So likely a month or so before Paul could play again.

That sucks! Looked like his hand got caught in Henderson's jersey and tweaked?

Injuries always happen over the stupidest shit.

Nafai1123

Banned
Because 82 games is a stupid amount of games, and Pop is the only coach playing for the post season during the regular season.

It's not like these injuries would've been prevented by playing less games though. They've just been freak accidents because apparently God hates bball.

IJTcVpz.png

TSM

It's not like these injuries would've been prevented by playing less games though. They've just been freak accidents because apparently God hates bball.

Or maybe the regular season takes it's toll and the players chances of major injuries instead of minor injuries becomes more likely.

Frenden

Banned
Blazers Spurs would be such a letdown. Holy fuck. What's happening to this post season?!

(I say this as a Spurs fan--I wanted a shot at the healthy Warriors!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom