• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs winning a title is just boring for the NBA. I said it.

Again the way they play basketball is exciting and outstanding but them winning another title isn't appealing at all.

Nah. Boring was seeing Warriors as an unstoppable juggernaut. Granted, I'm really happy for them, but it's kind of nice having a sense of surprise still, though it came at the cost of Curry's health. :\

Nah. Boring was seeing Warriors as an unstoppable juggernaut. Granted, I'm really happy for them, but it's kind of nice having a sense of surprise still, though it came at the cost of Curry's health. :\

The Warriors were the only team I would get excited to watch during the regular season because they could break some new record every game or Curry would do something never seen before like in that Thunder game. Anyone who can't appreciate that is going to be disappointed they weren't paying attention after it's all over.

The Warriors were the only team I would get excited to watch during the regular season because they could break some new record every game or Curry would do something never seen before like in that Thunder game. Anyone who can't appreciate that is going to be disappointed they weren't paying attention after it's all over.

Hey! They broke a record last game WITH curry out.....most 3s made in a PO game.

Ryuuga

Banned
giphy.gif

You guys have been hyping up Derozan for years too, I can't take your eye for talent seriously.

I don't think any of us have been hyping Derozan at all TBH. He's been pretty dissappointing for years. It's just showing more in this series. Lowry Too. He's not even a all star.

Bread

Banned
What? Yes it is.
I think he meant to say "the raptors aren't very good this year"

I don't think any of us have been hyping Derozan at all TBH. He's been pretty dissappointing for years. It's just showing more in this series. Lowry Too. He's not even a all star.
Nah I saw praise for him everywhere earlier this year when him and Lowry were at the ASG.

Lowry was being called a top 3 pg this season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom