• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Orlando trades for Blake.

I think Boston will make a run at him. A trade will be difficult to pull off as the Clippers will probably be looking for established players in return rather than prospects or draft picks. They can't afford to waste a season of CP3's prime.

spyder_ur

He's the only thing they have of value in order to shake up that team. They have no flexibility otherwise. CP3 ain't going nowhere on Doc's watch, and DeAndre probably wouldn't fetch as much.

Yeah, on Doc's watch is the key. I don't think they're inclined to blow it up, and I'm not sure what the trade is that makes them better. Doc won't want to coach a rebuild; he didn't want to in Boston and I doubt he will in LA.

They need versatile wing guys, a stretch big and a small-ball 4. Without thinking too much about it something like Crowder, Olynyk and the BK pick for Blake and Redick (or something) makes some sense, but I don't think it makes the Clips better necessarily.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I do remember someone giving Melo a MVP vote when he didn't play but 50 games

The Raptors choke harder than any team in sports.

Like seriously. This fucking city is cursed.

We should definitely Trade Derozan and maybe Lowry too.

Marz

Raptors aren't cursed, just not very good. I haven't watched them all year but they dont have an elite scorer...you need that in the playoffs.

I guess they played decently well together as a team in the regular season in order to get the 2 seed? In the playoffs you need a killer who can stop runs and provide momentum.

Fuck this team.

Send the Raptors to Seattle so I don't have to care about Basketball anymore

Unless we somehow get Kevin Durant.

PLEASE

Raptors aren't cursed, just not very good. I haven't watched them all year but they dont have an elite scorer...you need that in the playoffs.

I guess they played decently well together as a team in the regular season in order to get the 2 seed? In the playoffs you need a killer who can stop runs and provide momentum.

They had the best season in raptors history. They were dynamite in the regular season. But they can't seem to get over the hump of the playoffs. We need a Star now. Not later.

The Raps arent very good, but Indiana has one of the ugliest offenses Ive ever seen and they go through extended stretches of horrific offensive possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom