• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

http://www.businessinsider.com/step...-believed-according-to-brian-windhorst-2016-4

As a fan idk how I feel about this. Great if they're really that optimistic about him coming back healthy, but please let him heal!
Myers and company are smart, I don't think they'll rush him back. And really, on the scale of knee injuries, MCL sprain can be pretty light as far as time missed. Just depends on how his rehab goes. Like Bam Bam said earlier in the thread, some people take a while, while others come back super quick.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
That's great if it's not as serious as they feared but they better not rush him back. Curry's game requires he have full confidence in his knees. He comes off tight screens at high speed and changes direction often with that crossover.

lol, steve clifford commented on the flopping salt from whiteside

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...hassan-whiteside-accusing-hornets-of-flopping

I love coach cliff, always calls it like it is

giphy.gif

I mean that's about as obvious as you can get right there.

nillah

Banned
Suffering from this Cavalier blackout lol, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming games! Betting now that Thompson and Mozgof go off for 4 slam dunks A PIECE in the first game of the second round.!

ViciousDS

Banned
Dear heavens.....Whiteside is so lengthy he can fucking sneeze and the ball will go in. That dude can touch the rim fucking standing lol

Suffering from this Cavalier blackout lol, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming games! Betting now that Thompson and Mozgof go off for 4 slam dunks A PIECE in the first game of the second round.!

Did Mosgov even play against the Pistons? lol

Nah it won't be salty here, you will have to go to r/Heat for that lol

That's a clear flop to me. I'm surprised Zeller didn't hurt his neck falling back like that.

You're right, the Heat fans just seem to come out of the woodwork when they win. ;o

and yeah, that was 100% a flop.

J2 Cool

Question, does anyone seeing Wade have one throwback game left in this series? Another game 1 Wade could push Charlotte to the brink, but hobbled Wade the rest of this series, I see Hornets taking this.

Wow man. The Heat need to star in Now You See Me 3 because they had my ass fooled real good over these last few months. They've been looking pre-All Star break terrible over these last 3 games.

Fjordson

Damn, seeing pictures of the Staples center on Twitter and it's empty. Don't blame them tbh, I'd be depressed as a Clipper fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom