• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, apparently my dorms in dallas dont offer NBA TV with the time warner cable included. Since NBA TV is stupid and doesnt allow free streaming with a cable email ( i have comcast back at home), there's no legal way for me to watch it. And all the illegal streams are laggy as shit for me. UUuuuuughhhh. Only option I guess is going to some sports bar.

RIP Clipper nation.

Sorry Rockets fans, but you have a pathetic excuse of a team. Goddamn, the least enjoyable playoff team to watch.

Miami...they're not going to get put out by a team full of players that have never seen a second round or who have won a closeout game. But goddamn if this isn't all an indictment on who they are.

Didn't see the game. Did it seem like they won because of the injuries or was it more that they legitimately outplayed the clips?

100% the injuries. If Paul and Blake were healthy and playing, Portland would have lost by 20. Although they might also have come out with more effort. It was super sloppy by both teams until the last 10 minutes.

Kevtones

Didn't see the game. Did it seem like they won because of the injuries or was it more that they legitimately outplayed the clips?

Portland played pretty sloppy. It would've been a game 1/2 situation I think.

If CP3 and Blake were out there I think they play better though.

Fjordson

Kerr has been a tremendous coach these last two years, but he rides key players in blowouts sometimes. It's weird. Why is Klay in? Why is Livingston in?

Kevtones

It'll be crazy if Portland can take a couple games from GSW given they advance. That'll make them the most successful Blazers team in the last 16 years.

It'll be crazy if Portland can take a couple games from GSW given they advance. That'll make them the most successful Blazers team in the last 16 years.

Which would solely be because of injuries, both to the Blazers last year, and the Clippers and Warriors this year. That Blazers squad last year was legit before Matthews went down.

Fjordson

Hmm. Lift with your back Steph... (he had Clark totally in the air).

ChGqVX3VEAA_ahz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom