• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

bionic77

Meanwhile ESPN suspends Jemele Hill and Skip posts that and will get nothing.
Skip doesn't work for ESPN.

You're not a liar, but the trust!
I wouldn't put too much weight behind a plastic surgeon's opinion of an orthopedic injury but I am happier believing that he is going to be 100% and come back after the surgery.

Now that Trump and the rest of the trash run this country optimism is all we have left!

Was so excited for this game and now I feel very bad about it, would still like to see how the C's are when their nerves are better... they are shooting worse than anyone though and I can't blame them

You have to wonder what would possess him to press SEND on that. Or POST. Or whatever you press in Twitter.

Because that's his MO and what got him where he was. That's like not even bad by Skip standards. You realize this is the guy whose claim to fame was publicly accusing Troy Aikman of being gay?

Jesus Fucking Christ just got home and looked up the video. I feel so damn bad for Hayward, I loved him so much on the Jazz. Was so sad to lose him. First fucking game, first fucking quarter!? That is one of the worst replays and reactions I've seen in sports. :(

VeeP

Jesus Fucking Christ just got home and looked up the video. I feel so damn bad for Hayward, I loved him so much on the Jazz. Was so sad to lose him. First fucking game, first fucking quarter!? That is one of the worst replays and reactions I've seen in sports. :(

Sucks a lot. This was a fresh start for him, and the Celtics. Injuries just suck so much man. Hopefully he can bounce back, and the team can come back stronger next year.

cdyhybrid

That injury took me from "F Yeah basketball is back to completely dejected and I'm not even a Celtics fan.
I'm numb to it because you see this shit every weekend in football, but the Paul George injury was the breaking point for actually watching the replays. I can't do it anymore without wanting to puke.

Welp, my excitement for this season went completely down the drain.
Same. One of the major storylines for me personally was whether the Celtics are good enough to beat the Cavs and come out of the East. Now, the only storylines I have to look forward to are how much the Sixers improve, how OKC looks in the West and could challenge the Warriors at all, and how my team (Pacers) do during this rebuild.

Nori Chan

Take this with a grain of salt, but my friend who is a plastic surgeon said it might be a simple fracture of the tibia/fibula and he might make a full recovery.

He also tells me he is not a real doctor so again don't take this shit to the bank.

your qb is a fuckboi

so i can't trust anything about you. shit i don't even trust that you have a friend old man

diaspora

Same. One of the major storylines for me personally was whether the Celtics are good enough to beat the Cavs and come out of the East. Now, the only storylines I have to look forward to are how much the Sixers improve, how OKC looks in the West and could challenge the Warriors at all, and how my team (Pacers) do during this rebuild.
It's not even this for me, seeing someone get so completely and utterly fucked playing normally has damped (rightfully) the hype for the season for me.

bionic77

your qb is a fuckboi

so i can't trust anything about you. shit i don't even trust that you have a friend old man
Not my qb!

I won't shit up the thread but I am out on the NFL. Also don't call Ben a fuckboi. That is disrespectful to the fuckbois who are certainly better than that Trumper.

I am out on ball tonight.

What a horrible night. Hoping to wake up to hear that he is going to make a full recovery.

I watched almost every Cavs preseason game and now with today's game and Crowder just looks like a completely different player compared to when he played in Boston. Where was this in the Playoffs last season? It's like joining Cleveland and suddenly he's a better player now.

Top Bottom