• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Hayward is probably out for the season.. if not career. All depends on what exactly is ripped on in there. By career I mean he could come back and never be the same.. or it could be easy and heal up right... but I'm certain this going take a LONG time to heal correctly and rehab.

..and this Celts team isn't very good without him since they got rid of damn there everyone for Irving.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
Just got in the house and heard Hayward got hurt. Was it a season ending thing or your 4-6 week thing? Maybe in the middle? My Celtics hate runs deep but I never want anybody to get hurt.

diaspora

Just got in the house and heard Hayward got hurt. Was it a season ending thing or your 4-6 week thing? Maybe in the middle? My Celtics hate runs deep but I never want anybody to get hurt.
Ankles shouldn't bend like that. My take is... a reasonable chunk of- if not whole season.

bionic77

I have been watching basketball since 1981 and it's the worst thing I have ever seen live.

Don't watch the video if you are squeamish.

norm9

100 million and snapping your leg or plaYing for Utah? It's a tough decision.

Eta- I was at the Shawn Livingston game way back when, and this looks brutal.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
His ankle is fucked. I'd be surprised if he is back this season

Best case scenario is it's just season ending

Ankles shouldn't bend like that. My take is... a reasonable chunk of- if not whole season.

I have been watching basketball since 1981 and it's the worst thing I have ever seen live.

Don't watch the video if you are squeamish.

WOW! That's a shame, I wanted the Sixers to beat them at full strength

I'd say regular timetable if his foot didn't stay bent like that. Odell's foot went back in a similar fashion to Gordon but it came back to the normal position which makes me think Hayward tore some shit that's going to keep him out for a while.

SCChappy

Banned
this is the Cavs

build a big lead then start fucking around and let it collapse

It’ll happen about at least 20 more times this season

Top Bottom