• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Season 4 Interest Thread: Screw RROD we wont fail

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No aka :\

Bizarro league confirmed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i should have my 360 by saturday. i still dont know what teams are being used so i dont know what/when/where to join

CB3

are the teams left the teams available? i remember seeing someone joining the league with whatever team. whats up with the teams?

CB3 said:
are the teams left the teams available? i remember seeing someone joining the league with whatever team. whats up with the teams?

I think everybody has joined with the teams they want. I'm not sure how the Utah situation will work out though

GCQuinton

Malley, if you really want the Jazz just let me know and I'll pick another team. Aside from the Bobcats (who I'm not gonna play this time around), I don't have any allegiance to any team.

DCX

DCX
GCQuinton said:
Malley, if you really want the Jazz just let me know and I'll pick another team. Aside from the Bobcats (who I'm not gonna play this time around), I don't have any allegiance to any team.
Celtics dude! If you want to win

DCX

Smokey

pheeniks said:
wonder what we should do about your Lakers? I'd be pissed playing in this league without Gasol

Couldn't someone join in(who doesn't plan on playing) as the Grizz, do the trade between with the Lakers and then drop? And everybody'd get a free win from the Grizz.

CB3

im not gonna get all upset if i cant get gasol or anything, but if i could get him that would be a big help. i picked the lakers before the trade!

Smokey

DCX said:
I would like to get a practice game in somehow using my new team.

DCX

Who are you using?

If you want I'll run against you. Me and shawn ran a little best of 3 series last night.

somehow I think I gave smokey admin while I was trying to let everyone have admin. basically, i have no idea how to control this site

OK, so we need Malley and/or Shawn to sign in to the league and then we'll be good to start.

Hope everyone enjoyed the awesome Super Bowl. Congratulation Giants and thanks for letting me see Belichick act like the little bitch that he is.

Also, if anyone wants to run a scrimmage game tonight let me know.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
K I'm in. I took the Pistons for something different. Cavs aren't very good without the trades I did last season. Hopefully having a good defensive team will help me out.

CB3 said:
so uh. why hasent malley/shawn signed in yet?

I know... If it takes them this long just to sign in imagine how the season is going to be. Not to mention that Malley usually mails it in until the postseason anyways (I still love ya Malley, if you're reading this :D ).

Honestly though, I wouldn't be adverse to letting any reliable player join at this point.

Smokey

ChrisJames said:
I know... If it takes them this long just to sign in imagine how the season is going to be. Not to mention that Malley usually mails it in until the postseason anyways (I still love ya Malley, if you're reading this :D ).

Honestly though, I wouldn't be adverse to letting any reliable player join at this point.

Really though.

When are they going to sign up. There needs to be a deadline or something so we can get going.

That's odd cause I PM-ed Malley. Hm...
Anyone see him around on aim? let him know if you can if i can't catch him

I sent Malley a message on AIM about 30 minutes ago asking if he was still interested and saying that we only need one more to join, but he hasn't responded.

Smokey Bones said:
Are the rules going to be pretty much like last time? And how many days do we have to play our game?

yeah the rules should be the same. and it is 3 days

and i got you first! when can you play

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX,when are you free to play?

AirBrian

True, I can't play tonight, but tomorrow evening or Thursday evening works great. Let me know what works for you.

Matrix

DCX said:
Any time Matrix. When are you around?

DCX

I'm around now if you want to play.

Smokey

pheeniks said:
Can you play now? What's your AIM again?

Aim is dboythagr8.

Sorry I missed you earlier we can play at 1030 Central if you'd like. I've some reading to do anyway.

Top Bottom