• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Smokey

Matrix said:
:lol

I'm truly laughing at you all now once you start playing again. It's like watching drug addicts who can't kick their awful addiction.

You guys get withdraw symptoms and don't know how to fight through them.

I need a basketball game man.

It is a need.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
I created an 8 player tourney called "gafv1" the password is qwerty

I'm in. next 7 are in too...

I made it like last night. but I can make a bigger one if you guys like but I'm not sure who'd be in.

I'm guessing this is it so far

me
cold
ecnal
smokey
daw
viakado??
faze
(this could be your spot)
me?

DCX

There can't be a rage quit, tell me you are unregistering the game, then put a fucking loss on my record. After I've been playing well all damn week.

What is the fucking point. If we lose connection, just drop the fucking stats please. If I'm up 10-plus, why exactly am I plug pulling?

I also have a big problem with bitches who pick the Cavs or Magic and play no on ball D. Then message me about, "I can man up when I want to". Oh yea? How about right now?!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont wanna do it if its a fantasy tournament. whats the point of spending that time drafting for a tournament

DCX said:

you shall be added. I thought you were part of the "I'm done with this shit" no matter what crew

and we're doing a fantasy draft because its just more interesting than regular rosters.

Smokey

jordan0386 said:
I also have a big problem with bitches who pick the Cavs or Magic and play no on ball D. Then message me about, "I can man up when I want to". Oh yea? How about right now?!

Sort of like LeBron "If I wanted to, if I really really wanted to I could be scoring champion every year. EVERY year".

god I hate that POS

Smokey said:
Sort of like LeBron "If I wanted to, if I really really wanted to I could be scoring champion every year. EVERY year".

god I hate that POS

Cavs are such a cheat code this year. Add to that, uncontested jumpers are like 80 percent. I can't beat them!

Oh, can someone help me with the defensive assist slider? Isn't that cheating?

im done with 2k league guys. season 10 would've been my last season.
Maybe its just im getting older, or videogames doesn't fancy me as much, or finally getting my big break in my career.
but all i know is its bittersweet that it has to be cut short like this.
I've already spoke with smokey about this and he fully understands my decision to retire from 2k league. For my personal and career decisions.
with that said, i would like to say i've had a blast in the many seasons i've done with you guys. i've had a blast with trading negotiations, tnt updates, chatroom talks and above all else, the endless trash talking that surpasses any other gaf-age.

so adieu and god-speed in your many 2k or live seasons, 2k-age.
i walk into the sunset....
9ifgup.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DM has posted in here more when he was kicked out then when he was actually in the league

DMczaf

CB3 said:
DM has posted in here more when he was kicked out then when he was actually in the league

Spring Break started yesterday. I'm finally free to play games I bought over the last 3 months!

Just beat fl0w!

Smokey said:
*sigh*

MJ retired a couple times

you will be back

Did you just compare Viakado to MJ? :lol :lol :lol

also, it will be a none trade FANTASY LEAGUE right?

lets get that right!

who is still in? sounds like we only have 8 interested.

me
dcx
smokey
dm
daw
azn
ecnal
faze

...we have our 8?

daw840

ph33nix said:

lets get that right!

me
dcx
smokey
dm
daw
azn
ecnal
faze

...we have our 8?

But...will the fantasy rosters let us play in the playoffs?

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:

lets get that right!

me
dcx
smokey
dm
daw
azn
ecnal
faze

...we have our 8?
Sounds good

DCX

just go ahead and join. I sent everybody an invite on 2k

and lets hope this works...if not we'll just have to stick to the titles of "regular season champ" :(

daw840

ph33nix said:
just go ahead and join. I sent everybody an invite on 2k

and lets hope this works...if not we'll just have to stick to the titles of "regular season champ" :(

I already declare myself the winner of last season since I beat Smokey.

Smokey

I am the champ until somebody takes the crown away from me. 2k broke the playoffs therefore I'm still the reigning champ 3+ seasons on GAF.

Nice try though!

pilonv1

Smokey said:
I need a basketball game man.

It is a need.

I'm getting out College Hoops 2k8 on my PS3 this week. Fucking useless cunts they are, 3 year old hoops game is unrivaled.

Someone in another league I'm in now had a good suggestion - start a mirror league with the same rosters at the same time in case one craps out at playoffs. But still, to have to be doing this in 2010 for an online console game is retarded

btw kado you got lucky :D

Top Bottom