• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Smokey

Matrix said:
HAHA if I had my copy still I would have done that as well. God how awesome would it be if you all did that and the news spread.

do not tempt me

i have enough rage right now to do so

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
do not tempt me

i have enough rage right now to do so

Hmmmmm :lol Lets see, YOU GET LUCKY IN MADDEN, THE ROCKETS SUCK, 2K SUCKS, YOU STINK AT MLB SHOW AND GOT OWNED BY RARESIDE, YOU LOST MONEY AND TIME PLAYING THIS GARBAGE!

Do it

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Saddest thing is this was their 10th year fucking anniversary and it's their worst NBA product ever. They celebrate 10 years of hard work by making a steaming pile of crap.

Matrix

aznpxdd said:
Another season where pheeniks doesn't get past the first round. Not all is lost.

Man he gets it worse than Konex now :lol

charsace

Good games fellas.

I'm done with 2k. If anyone is starting a league in something that isn't 2k related on the 360 I would be down to take part.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Fuck it, when Live 11 comes out Im using my EA work account and getting us a bunch of free copies.

ecnal

sad faces better describe my feelings than words... lots and lots of sad faces.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

followed by many rage faces D:<

Matrix

Smokey said:
or not !

so mods do come in here lol

Only the evil ones!

stupid fixed avatar and tag :(

Matrix

Smokey said:
wait your avatar is fixed ?

:lol

what did you do/say?

I laughed at the fact Rex became a Texan after giving Bob a hard time for years, the irony of the situation. I posted that avatar as a large picture, next day I woke up and my tag was changed and my avatar was fixed and I can't pick my own :lol

What you guys need to do is create a franchise roster with everyones teams, have everyone download it, and then do custom games with each other and manually do the playoffs >_>

Having no one to play on PS3 and being the only 2k10 PS3 owner i feel a bit jelous seeing you guys having all these tournaments...

Then again, the game is so broken online i feel like i'm not missing much...

What a shame...

daw840

seattle6418 said:
Having no one to play on PS3 and being the only 2k10 PS3 owner i feel a bit jelous seeing you guys having all these tournaments...

Then again, the game is so broken online i feel like i'm not missing much...

What a shame...

Yeah, it's kind of like getting an wrapped up empty box for christmas. Your not missing much.

daw840

Well, since this season is dead. I would definitely be up for another league in which there is no trades. The game is still pretty fun to play.

ecnal

ph33nix said:
I'd be up for a FANTASY DRAFT season/tournament

does fantasy draft even work if a regular season breaks due to alternative rosters?

i guess i'd be interested in a short non-trade season or a fantasy draft season--assuming any of this shit actually works.

Matrix

I can't believe some of you will continue to play this shit after the latest fuck up and waste of your time.

Surreal shit.

Matrix

Smokey said:
I'm not.

I'm pretty much done with this "game".

Thank god, haha @ "game" if you can even call it that since it's broken.

Matrix

heylow and konex apparently don't bother reading any of the posts made above them

A+ NBA 2k members, I tell you.

...does konex still think he's in the league? does he still think its round 4?

Matrix

WITNESS2K9 said:
ive been busy wit school work, so i havent been on the threads lately, wat did i miss?

Playoffs are broken, game freezes, can't connect, only way to maybe even play them is to reset your rosters to default which makes all the trades and everything before in the season worthless. You wasted all your time in this league and should concentrate on school again. It's worth more of your time and effort than this game.

League imploded, people with rage, people like me who sold the game months ago are still pissed off.

Char, broke his copy in half and Smokey should, but he won't :( I believe the man who created the scam thread should shove his copy down their throats or in the case burn his copy.

Hope that helps you get caught up.

Matrix

aznpxdd said:
Wait, how did Matrix get involved in this thread all the sudden. You aren't even in the league!

Because I brought up the game in the MLB Show Tourney thread a week ago and said the game was still broken and the only reason the league was going on for was cause of the drama and trash talking. I was told to stfu by Smokey and Pheenicks and that the league was fine. Then Pheenicks linked me back to the 2k forums and the playoff issue and said I won this round or something :lol I wasn't trying to win anything when I made my comment, just that I knew 2K wasn't going to fix a damn thing/ or they would half ass it. I tried to get people to get rid of the game earlier after the 2nd round of bs they put everyone through, the trade in value was like $40 at the time.

I can't help but still watch/read this thread because the game has been nothing but a cluster fuck. I can't look away from this train wreck.

Smokey

Matrix said:
Because I brought up the game in the MLB Show Tourney thread a week ago and said the game was still broken and the only reason the league was going on for was cause of the drama and trash talking. I was told to stfu by Smokey and Pheenicks and that the league was fine. Then Pheenicks linked me back to the 2k forums and the playoff issue and said I won this round or something :lol I wasn't trying to win anything when I made my comment, just that I knew 2K wasn't going to fix a damn thing/ or they would half ass it. I tried to get people to get rid of the game earlier after the 2nd round of bs they put everyone through, the trade in value was like $40 at the time.

I can't help but still watch/read this thread because the game has been nothing but a cluster fuck. I can't look away from this train wreck.

Whatever.

You've been laughing the whole time :(

daw840

Smokey said:

Whatever.

C'mon smoke! You know you enjoy playing this game. Let's just make a league where no trades are allowed and play through it! It will be fun. At least we can salvage something out of the game.

Smokey

daw840 said:
C'mon smoke! You know you enjoy playing this game. Let's just make a league where no trades are allowed and play through it! It will be fun. At least we can salvage something out of the game.

If somebody starts it besides me.

DMczaf

You guys need an intervention

51XXXH86S3L._SS500_.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I never get to use the Lakers cause that motherfucker Vidako gets them somehow. He couldnt score 50 points with Kobe/Pau/Ray Allen and whoever the fuck else. From this day forward im not letting them into anyone elses hands!

I created an 8 player tourney called "gafv1" the password is qwerty

I'm in. next 7 are in too...

I made it like last night. but I can make a bigger one if you guys like but I'm not sure who'd be in.

I'm guessing this is it so far

me
cold
ecnal
smokey
daw
viakado??
faze
(this could be your spot)

Matrix

Smokey said:

Whatever.

I'm truly laughing at you all now once you start playing again. It's like watching drug addicts who can't kick their awful addiction.

You guys get withdraw symptoms and don't know how to fight through them.

Top Bottom