• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K13 Online Association lOTl Dreamcast Servers Be Gone!

Smokey

GG triggaz, was nice to finally play another user

Lamb and Kmart went off that game, Lamb is going to have some potential

triggaz

Banned
GG triggaz, was nice to finally play another user

Lamb and Kmart went off that game, Lamb is going to have some potential

Man u crushed me. Lol my goal is to get 5 wins still aint the controls like I want them. And lawd that one possession you got 8 offensive boards.

i still think CPU offensive rebounding needs to be toned down. i would have 3 guys around the ball ready to get the rebound and here comes fucking bynum (of the PISTONS!) skying in for the board or one of their other shitty defenders would get it. come on!

I suggest fucking the CPU for a week and seeing how it goes. Drop their shooting ratings by a quarter and offensive rebounding in half.

I'd also drop their perimeter defense ratings in half also.

That should make them normal...

ecnal

i play with CPU offensive rebound set to 0 when i play exhibition games...

0 isn't even enough to stop the ridiculousness lol.

NETS OWNER. GAME. CPU BOYCOTT.

Smokey

i play with CPU offensive rebound set to 0 when i play exhibition games...

0 isn't even enough to stop the ridiculousness lol.

NETS OWNER. GAME. CPU BOYCOTT.

lol

i still think CPU offensive rebounding needs to be toned down. i would have 3 guys around the ball ready to get the rebound and here comes fucking bynum (of the PISTONS!) skying in for the board or one of their other shitty defenders would get it. come on!

wat? bynum is on the pistons?

Smokey

I advanced the league one week by accident. I thought it said advance through week 1, not advance league 1 week. I went back and looked and saw that most games were played and there were a few cpu v cpu games left. In the process of that it looks like one or two user games may have gotten simmed, so apologies to whoever that was.

Right now schedule is on Nov 17.

Remaining games for this week 11/17 - 11/24

11/17 - Hawks(CPU) vs. Pacers (Rinse)
11/19 - Knicks (triggaz) vs. Mavs (FMT)
11/20 - Wizards(Dark Faze) vs. Nets (L1quid Swords)
11/21 - Bucks(zeeaykay) vs. Kings (CPU)
11/23 - Celtics(ajc9381) vs Pacers (Rinse)
11/23 - Bucks(zeeaykay) vs. Lakers(Ferny)

If you're playing CPU and want it simmed let me know.

Smokey

I wonder if some of these guys are alive or about dat 2k life. We will probably get a few more people from the madden league due to the best buy deal next week do that should help.

I'm still sad about missing out on GOAT Madden league because somehow a dude caught a hail mary with 30 seconds to go with me up 3 with my match against Rinse...I swear I was rocking prevent too.

caught me sleepin! silly!

Fuck it.

I'm going to see if I can set up a Battle of the Boards league.

Basic idea is a season full of some of the best/most active from various boards.

Thinking GAF, Gamebattles, OS, and Gamefaqs as of right now.

Each site would get a representative from their best player to use a "good team". So if we have 4 sites involved, maybe a pre-lim tourney allows the worst site to draft a top team in order.

For example after gaf tourney the boards in terms of quality were:

1. GAF
2. OS
3. Gamebattles
4. Gamefaqs

Gamefaqs can select the a top tier team ( HEAT)
Gamebattles selects one ( Lakers)
OS selects one ( Thunder)
Then GAF (Clippers)

We'll see whats up..

Ferny

I wonder if some of these guys are alive or about dat 2k life. We will probably get a few more people from the madden league due to the best buy deal next week do that should help.
We need CB, DCX and phee over here asap!

Bucks, I can play whenever you are ready to. Let me know when you wanna get this game in.

Smokey

We need CB, DCX and phee over here asap!

Bucks, I can play whenever you are ready to. Let me know when you wanna get this game in.

4-6 of us are fine, it's everyone else. It's not like you play a user ever game anyway, but it'd be nice to not have to face the cheese CPU every other game.

Putting it on 0!

actually put it on negative if you can!

also, i'm going to hold off on trading mayo/carter. i'm getting used to their releases and i feel like picking up a new guy is going to mess with that!

p.s.

does anyone know how to set the shot timing in human vs. human games?

also forgot to post after my game with smokey. i was leading for the entire first half and then just fucking crumbled in the 3rd. got it back close late 4th but i couldn't get enough stops. i always seem to be out of position if i man up on a PG and i just get juked to hell so i went to a lot of zone which left some open shooters. i was lucky smokey missed some of the shots he did cause i wasn't shooting well.

that would have been a nice feather in my cap to beat him :(

p.s.

knicks guy when can you play? or anyone else currently on my schedule!

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
I hate simming games, but wow, the better CPU teams can really get you if you aren't careful.

Lost big to the Spurs last night. Sitting at 3-2 overall, 1-0 vs real players, 2-2 vs CPU.

Smokey

Yeah the hawks blew me out big time. Those powerful rockets sitting at 3-1 and second place in western conference. Also we need to play our game!

zeeaykay

Bucks here. Sorry I was out of town for a few days. When does it need to be played by? I can play anytime today after 2:00 PM Central. OR I could play like right now. Otherwise I have to drive my friend to airport at 12:45 PM Central.

EDIT: Ah, I see it advances in fifteen minutes. Smokey if you could pause it we might be able to get our game in by the end of the afternoon if Ferny can.

ecnal

not at home either :(

wish their website was up and running so we could manage that stuff away from console.

Top Bottom