• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K13 Online Association lOTl Dreamcast Servers Be Gone!

Omega

Banned
anyone want to play tonight? I'm the TWolves.

also, if we need extra people I can get some friends who aren't part of GAF. anything is better than playing the fucking cpu

ecnal

celtics owner is mia.

nets owner is mia.

i would like to play some games versus humans.

pleaaaaaaassseeeeeeeee.

Smokey

Free Agents: Faze I saw you signed Oden (lol) so we will allow FA signing, but only one player and he cannot participate in a trade.

I also just completed a 21 pt comeback against the busted ass CPU and hit the go ahead bucket with 5 secs left in the 4th.

Feelsgoodman

I think whatever changes were made to the CPU make them a funner opponent now. I'm 3-0 against the CPU, but my last game against the Hawks was legitimately fun. I got within 6 after being 20 in the 4th but just couldn't summon enough O at the end.

And yea I picked up Oden lol. He's servicable. Using him as a backup big due to fatigue issues.

Smokey

I think whatever changes were made to the CPU make them a funner opponent now. I'm 3-0 against the CPU, but my last game against the Hawks was legitimately fun. I got within 6 after being 20 in the 4th but just couldn't summon enough O at the end.

And yea I picked up Oden lol. He's servicable. Using him as a backup big due to fatigue issues.

It's still not all that fun to play the CPU but it's a little more tolerable now. Offensive rebounding is still a issue. But yeah whatever slider changes ecnal made have been for the better.

For those of us still playing be sure to pay attention to your schedule..the advance is set to "slow", so it will advance a calendar day every 6 hours.

Amory

I'm not MIA, I've been checking in. I sent rinse a PM the other day about playing but he didn't answer and it got simmed. Just played against zeeaykay

Sorry guys, I work nights so I have to be better at planning ahead and setting up games with y'all.

Smokey

I'm not MIA, I've been checking in. I sent rinse a PM the other day about playing but he didn't answer and it got simmed. Just played against zeeaykay

Sorry guys, I work nights so I have to be better at planning ahead and setting up games with y'all.

That's fine, just have to let us know.

ecnal

hollar @ me.

sent you a pm but you never responded :(

we have a game coming up :)

also have the sixers coming up :)

ecnal

Nets.

Celtics.

PM' both of you... Can we play our games today or tomorrow?

Also have the Sixers coming up - are they MIA too?

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
sorry about that bro, what works for you today? same time?
I'm actually jumping on right now if you or FMT want to play. Otherwise, it would probably be the same time tonight --- 10 or 11 PM Eastern.

FMT, I'm actually in Michigan. The late hours are more a function of being fair to the wife and kids with my time.

EDIT: Interesting that they are making a big deal out of updating their jerseys. Just got a content update for the Knicks '12-'13 jerseys.

Smokey

If you look at the Player Efficiency ratings for the league...Jeremy Lamb is in 3rd. Behind who? Kevin Durant and Lebron James.

Imjustsayin!

ecnal

sixers owner is banned, anachronous.

i added him to my friends list and was able to get a game in.

gg amory. if i didn't have that many FT's, it would have been a lot closer... harden was getting a whistle any time he went in the lane (just like real life!)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Whoa! You guys already started? Smokey how you gonna play me like that?

I even called the Bucks dude. Can I still get in? What's the deal?

Smokey

Whoa! You guys already started? Smokey how you gonna play me like that?

I even called the Bucks dude. Can I still get in? What's the deal?

My bad I was mainly going by those who showed interest in the 2k13 OP, forgot for were interested. You can still join check the OP for teams taken...unfortunately the Bucks already accounted for.

My apologies!

Omega

Banned
My bad guys.

all my games vs humans have been simmed except for Anachronous One. This is the first time I've done an online association in awhile so I forgot how the schedule worked, causing me to miss games because I thought I had more time than I actually had.

but hey, at least you guys got the wins.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
My bad I was mainly going by those who showed interest in the 2k13 OP, forgot for were interested. You can still join check the OP for teams taken...unfortunately the Bucks already accounted for.

My apologies!

No worries. I was at school and GAF was not a priority for me at that time. But home now and ready to game a bit.

I will try out the Warriors and Blazers and see which one of them I will take. So right now I'm calling both of them. Is that cool?
If Adam Morrison is on the Blazers roster in the game I think my decision is already made. But.... Bogut oh sweet Bogut.....

Smokey

My bad guys.

all my games vs humans have been simmed except for Anachronous One. This is the first time I've done an online association in awhile so I forgot how the schedule worked, causing me to miss games because I thought I had more time than I actually had.

but hey, at least you guys got the wins.

yeah it advances every calendar date every 6 hours unless i have it paused..which i do now

Truelize said:
No worries. I was at school and GAF was not a priority for me at that time. But home now and ready to game a bit.

I will try out the Warriors and Blazers and see which one of them I will take. So right now I'm calling both of them. Is that cool?
If Adam Morrison is on the Blazers roster in the game I think my decision is already made. But.... Bogut oh sweet Bogut.....

Just let me know.

In other news I have been informed that great DCX will be taking over as the Knicks sometime in the next week!

Top Bottom