• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

Smokey

Am I the only one who's bigs play like they have erectile dysfunction.

They literally don't fight for boards at all.

Yes. Asik and Howard we good over here.

Again: starting league tomorrow evening. Right now we have 23 players. I'm launching with whoever we have at that time.

Smokey

The following are signed in:

HYCsdm5.jpg

Tomorrow at 8p central, I am clicking that square button and we will start. Kirby should sign in shortly, and with Cola that should be 24.

If I'm not already signed in, could you send me another invite?

Yes, I will send you an invite now

Smokey

These guys are left to sign in:

Bob - Bulls

mastershake - Mavs

Colasante - magic

Mcnei1y - Wizards

Peterboy - Warriors

Kirby - ?

avail - cavs, kings, jazz, suns, or any of the above if those guys don't sign in

8P Central tomorrow we start - Bob the Thief you need to give up the warriors

Just a heads up for those like myself who didn't realize DMczaf was talking about a new patch, there's a new patch lol, so if you get a chance try to have that installed before the league kicks off

Smokey

McNei1y sent you an invite

Shake that psn I'd was not found? Have you played a game of 2k under that tag yet?

Smokey

Yep I launched it. Here's how it's setup:

-26 games - next option was 55. That was too big of a gap so I went with the shorter of the two to see how this goes and who sticks around.

-All games on your schedule appear to be unlocked for the go.

-16 team playoff

-Trades are on

Since all games are unlocked, any ideas on scheduling? I was thinking of still sticking to the 5 games per 7 days. In this case it doesn't matter what 5 games you choose. That way we are all on the same page and someone hasn't played 22 games and another only 10.

Smokey

wtf commish can't even post the matchups?

you want me to litter this page with 26 matchups in groups of 5? It ain't madden where's there's only 16 games a week

sounds like a good idea! if i can find a hour to write it down..ill make a big update with first 5 games and the advancement schedule

We just need people to actually try scheduling games, unlike Madden where half the league says fuck it imma wait for my opponent to contact me

Smokey

We just need people to actually try scheduling games, unlike Madden where half the league says fuck it imma wait for my opponent to contact me

Yeah......that's why I'll do the big ass matchup post to make that easier

lol we can't even set our rotations? wtf

shit is basic...but...you should be able to at least do this at the matchup screen?

also in myGM...i made it to finals in my first year -- Rockets v Pistons

wut

you want me to litter this page with 26 matchups in groups of 5? It ain't madden where's there's only 16 games a week

sounds like a good idea! if i can find a hour to write it down..ill make a big update with first 5 games and the advancement schedule

isn't there a website or something you can link to!

Top Bottom