• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

Mrbob

4th quarter from hell for me damn, only 4 points. I suppose I should have played more than one game beforehand.

I'll take the Cavs.

LukeSmith

The NBA2k front end is so bad. Where is The Association? Why did I have to give an email address/password when I signed in?

Smokey

The NBA2k front end is so bad. Where is The Association? Why did I have to give an email address/password when I signed in?

Email stuff was probably for MyPlayer. MyGM replaced association.. 2k menus are always terrible and they change them every year lol. To get to the league invite go to NBA Today, press circle, online leagues, league invite.

Smokey

Can I change my team to the Wolves? Someone can have the Spurs. That old balls team is no fun to play with.

OK. Ferny did you want the spurs? I know you wanted them last night but rinse just wanted wolves.

If so then ok. If not rob you can take spurs. Think that's fair because he was going to pick them, but I accidentally typed spurs as available when it should gave been the Suns.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
yikes i haven't played a game with spurs yet. Just played a quick match vs computer Jazz. Got embarrassed lost by 13. I need to get an admin in here because if I don't get manhandled by every person in this league they deserve a tag.

edit: oh wait am I not playing old guy ball? whatever doesn't matter to me smoke just give me whatever team you want. since i'm the rook i'll let you pick my clown nose for me.

Mrbob

What are the west teams again? I dunno if I can stomache an east team right now after seeing rose is done again for the season.

McNei1y

I've played against a decent mix. Hasn't been as bad as I thought. At least with the heat.

I've played about 7 games online. 5 of the games have been against Heat or Thunder. The competition isn't great since it's just people taking shots wherever on the court but it's still annoying seeing the star players go all out. Shouldn't be a problem int he league though.

DietRob

No.

I made a mistake so that's why I asked Ferny. Rob you can take spurs I'll send you an invite later.

Ok thanks, ya'll better get ready for a geriatric beatdown. Grampa Timmy is coming for you.

I'll apologize now for already breaking the cheap ass headset that came with the PS4. I got tripped up on it and stepped on the speaker part. It might still work but there's no way I'm putting it in my ear.

DietRob

Sent league invite to you rob

Thanks I'm in. I've never been in an online league before so I'm going to need a little hand holding to start off with. When are games? How do I know who I'm supposed to play?

Smokey

Did you send me one too? Too lazy to turn on my PS4 and check

Yeah. Sent you one last week.

Rob there are "rounds" that the schedule is broken up into. Each round you have 5 games. You can play those five games in any order. Once you finish that round you wait for the commissioner to advance to the next round.

You are also allowed to trade with others. Big part of our league, but you are not required to do so.

rinse82

Yeah. Sent you one last week.

Rob there are "rounds" that the schedule is broken up into. Each round you have 5 games. You can play those five games in any order. Once you finish that round you wait for the commissioner to advance to the next round.

You are also allowed to trade with others. Big part of our league, but you are not required to do so.

I mean a new one so I can rejoin and pick the Wolves.

Top Bottom