• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

It takes forever to log into the league page

Fuck this league

Let's go back to the 360

We could actually have an actual Online Association lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I really wanna send this game back to amazon. Shit gets worse every day. I was sold a lie.

But i wont, because its not their fault. They shouldnt suffer because 2k are a bunch of fucking amateurs.

Okay first of all in my game I kept hearing NBA Today highlights in the background while the actual gameplay was going on. So that was fucking annoying

and yes you all heard me right. no streaming. we got that stupid camera logo instead

I can try again but I doubt it works. maybe someone else can!

so I sure hope that league stats are actually recorded

you know, things like wins and losses and the scores of games. player stats would be nice too

right now I don't see anything, post game....

It's now been 15 minutes. The game never got recorded. Both FMT and I went back to the menus after the game, didn't just shut it off on the stats screen.

GG 2k

Maybe we have to play it in order? lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This is my first time playing a league game am I supposed to select sanjuro through the league screen even though it says game 25 or do I need to play the people in numerical order first?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I only own Madden and NBA for PS4. Looks like I'm going to trade them in for more Xbone games!

I sent you an invite if your going to play lets go. If not somebody else let me know so I can take my ass to bed.

Top Bottom