• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

Gg fmt

What a lagfest. I also had the stupid nba today highlights in the background

gg brah, almost had it :(

and you can't tell me that there isn't a lot of stupid shit that happens in a give game. call zone, lin drives the lane and hibbert just watches him lay it up. call man defense and as you bring it across halfcourt George is literally 5 feet off of harden for some reason. the only way zone works is if you can trick someone at the start of the play into thinking you're playing man and it causes a turnover.... otherwise worthless! also FT's almost seem random. i know it will give you feedback but i had 2 FT's with george and the first was a swish (slightly early) the second was a bad brick (slightly early).

plenty of gg buts, but i'd accept it all if they would just give us a fully featured online league mode!

Smokey

gg brah, almost had it :(

and you can't tell me that there isn't a lot of stupid shit that happens in a give game. call zone, lin drives the lane and hibbert just watches him lay it up. call man defense and as you bring it across halfcourt George is literally 5 feet off of harden for some reason. the only way zone works is if you can trick someone at the start of the play into thinking you're playing man and it causes a turnover.... otherwise worthless! also FT's almost seem random. i know it will give you feedback but i had 2 FT's with george and the first was a swish (slightly early) the second was a bad brick (slightly early).

plenty of gg buts, but i'd accept it all if they would just give us a fully featured online league mode!

You need to switch and manually cover quickly to cover up some of that.

You need to switch and manually cover quickly to cover up some of that.

i know. i don't think i played that bad on D but you did miss a lot of open shots too. at least i got that sweet block on harden at the end of Q1!

p.s.

nightz is looking for you in madden, can't play tomorrow!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
i can run one right now before bed, if i don't see an invite in 5 I'll just switch over to ps3 and play grid 2.

Smokey

alright send me an invite my game is booting up now

the hell? my game with sanjuro last night didn't register? I'm still showing as 0-0 that's some bs

i played fmt earlier and it showed. are you getting the nba today audio highlights playing throughout your game?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
i played fmt earlier and it showed. are you getting the nba today audio highlights playing throughout your game?

When i was playing sanjuro yesterday that happened through the first quarter.

I just finished one up with ramirez and didn't have the nba today playing through at all..

gg ramirez, but was that even basketball. lol

Ramirez

Man, fuck this game. I can't get any breathing room to move, but Parker just runs wild with 3 guys under the basket contesting the shot and he makes them all, meh.

I had the updates playing, I heard "is he hot or what" at least 50 times.

Fuck you phee, I'm going to bed.

pheeniks said he was getting that yesterday too (the audio highlights thing)

has 2k said if they are going to release a patch to at LEAST give us the option to adjust the time/difficulty? 6 minutes is just too short. there is no reason to ever use your bench and the games just feel short. i feel rushed to get as many possessions as possible.

not blaming my losses on it because i would lose anyways but it'd be nice to have to think a bit about foul trouble and subs and so on

I feel like we are better off just doing our own man made league where people just record W-L

We can use this schedule as the template. It seems like "play with friends" works a hell of a lot better than this league trash

I feel like we are better off just doing our own man made league where people just record W-L

We can use this schedule as the template. It seems like "play with friends" works a hell of a lot better than this league trash

only thing that would suck is no stat tracking :/

Smokey

Because reviewers don't play online. And they are literally the last people you want to listen to talk about sports let alone review a sports title.

Ferny

Create a Google doc with schedules and perhaps like screenshots of box scores after the game is over and then use that for the stats. Would take longer, but would seem to be a better experience.

McNei1y

So can we play any team at any time in this league or is it only limited to the "first 5" games of the schedule?

Create a Google doc with schedules and perhaps like screenshots of box scores after the game is over and then use that for the stats. Would take longer, but would seem to be a better experience.

Maybe each team can record the box score on said google docs after each game?

So that's two games already that 2k won't allow me to play. Tbuc and I tried last night 3 times before getting kicked about 30 secs into each game.

Now me and shakes can't even get to tip off before getting kicked.

FMT couldn't be more right, besides having a full featured league mode, madden works period.

Yeah last night me and Fivering had the same issue

I still have yet to have too many problems doing "play with friends" I really think we should just have our own manual league. we can record W/L and stats if people want...but at this point the game records W/L when it feels like it. I had to play FMT twice, storybook once.

I can help try to make the spreadsheet but I suck asssss at those so I'd need help

So that's two games already that 2k won't allow me to play. Tbuc and I tried last night 3 times before getting kicked about 30 secs into each game.

FMT couldn't be more right, besides having a full featured league mode, madden works period.

Seriously. Works fine through the jersey select screen, and as soon as it's about to load the actual game, it disconnects us. This game is straight broken when it comes to leagues.

Smokey

Can you play outside of the league area?

Phee: I'm down with that but there doesn't appear to be anything similar to league daddy for 2k. Spreadsheet might end up being a lot of work

If we divide and conquer we could get it done. Hell I'm probably going to be bored as fuck while I'm out of town this weekend so I could do it then

I figured we can have a spreadsheet for the schedule (this would obviously be the longest) and then one person can go input the results. 27 weeks, 13 games a week?

And another for standings

Stats...honestly I don't really give a shit at this point

I mean shit we could play longer quarters and a shorter season. make this shit nfl style lol except still have playoff rounds of best of 7

Top Bottom