• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

Yeah that's one area I'm still trying to get used to. Really hard to pass through tight spaces. Everything gets deflected.

I'm trying to figure out if there's a pattern to this

Half the time I make a regular pass on the perimeter, even if I lead my guy to the ball towards me, a defender always jumps it even when they look like they're out of position. I really don't want to have to walk up to everybody to deliver them the ball!

Smokey

I'm trying to figure out if there's a pattern to this

Half the time I make a regular pass on the perimeter, even if I lead my guy to the ball towards me, a defender always jumps it even when they look like they're out of position. I really don't want to have to walk up to everybody to deliver them the ball!

Like everything else, they took away the ability to adjust individual defensive adjustments. It's like they put all players on "Deny" by default. And since you can't change it it's deflect city.

Like everything else, they took away the ability to adjust individual defensive adjustments. It's like they put all players on "Deny" by default. And since you can't change it it's deflect city.

So is this franchise gonna be on a 3 year plan

We'll get back league customizing and the ability to individually defend players next year

And the following year we'll get them to finally fix mycareer...no not really

How the fuck do they release the game with such blatant bugs ;_;

Smokey

Pretty surprised no one picked the blazers

So I've got just about every ones psn I'd. Waiting on a last few responses via PM for invites

Bullsorgy you guys are playing tonight right

Ferny

Pretty surprised no one picked the blazers

So I've got just about every ones psn I'd. Waiting on a last few responses via PM for invites

Bullsorgy you guys are playing tonight right

Give me the Blazers. I'm not sure when I can do the playoff game so I'd rather not hold it all up.

Smokey

I did not lol. Pete can you go on Sunday?

So what happens to the loser of the series Smokey? If there we're full up, does that mean the person that loses is out?

Out as in out of the league? no

Here are the teams left:

raptors, cavs, Nuggets, Jazz, Kings, Suns

If you lose you'll basically be picking a team, so it should add up.

thepheeniks 10:54 pm

whossorrynow015 10:54 pm
im supposed to be playing crow for the bulls right now
he's on ps4 AND aim

Nope

whossorrynow015 10:54 pm
but doesn't respond!

he won't be playing for the Bulls

whossorrynow015 10:55 pm
why

thepheeniks 10:55 pm
Fucking doucheturd calls timeout after I hit a three to go up 14
with 2 minutes left
wastes the whole timeout
then quits
and says
GAME IS HARD
GOTTA DOTA

smokey i deem that you as the commish make the call and make the bulls ownership between myself and bob! can't be no quitin' in this league with no ramifications!

Smokey

smokey i deem that you as the commish make the call and make the bulls ownership between myself and bob! can't be no quitin' in this league with no ramifications!

You and bob play for them. I think you two were the first to start this nonsense. Crow if there is another season you can play for them against bob or fmt.

Smokey

2k loves making things difficult. I had to manually go through and send league invites to you all via searching for psn id...here is what i sent out and who i don't have:

ME - YES
EZNARK - YES
CB - YES
NIGHTZ - YES
BOB - YES
FMT - YES
FERNY - YES
DM - NO
STORY - YES
LUKE - NO
DCX - YES
OCELOTT - YES
RINSE - YES
RAM - YES
SANJURO - YES
PHEENIKS - YES
CHERRYWOOD - YES
ZEP -YES
PISTOLEPETE - YES
BRENTECH - NO FAILED
MASTERSHAKE - NO
TBUC - YES
COLASANTE - YES (psn)
SPLAT - YES
MCNEI1LY - need psn
ECNAL - YES
CROW - YES
GOTTHESHAKES - YES
PETERBOY YES
THESINKINGKNIGHT - NO

Brentech failed..i think you have to load 2k at least once so you are in their system

Still need:

dm, luke, brentech, mastershake, mcnei1y,thesinkingknight

Mrbob

What trash teams are left?

I need to win the Bulls since it might be the last time I ever see beast Rose ever again. He is just an injury waiting to happen nowadays.

DMczaf

2k loves making things difficult. I had to manually go through and send league invites to you all via searching for psn id...here is what i sent out and who i don't have:

Brentech failed..i think you have to load 2k at least once so you are in their system

Still need:

dm, luke, brentech, mastershake, mcnei1y,thesinkingknight

dmczaf

It is still fucking incredible to me the lack of options in creating leagues

Like did they really just look at the options and say "Number of teams, playoffs on/off, number of games......yep that's all we need!"

WTF

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What trash teams are left?

I need to win the Bulls since it might be the last time I ever see beast Rose ever again. He is just an injury waiting to happen nowadays.

Truth challenging Oden for glass man belt.

Ramirez

It is still fucking incredible to me the lack of options in creating leagues

Like did they really just look at the options and say "Number of teams, playoffs on/off, number of games......yep that's all we need!"

WTF

What's funny is that none of this is brought up in reviews, just circle jerking over the graphics. Online leagues in sports games should be a top priority in this day & age.

What's funny is that none of this is brought up in reviews, just circle jerking over the graphics. Online leagues in sports games should be a top priority in this day & age.

Seriously in all the reviews I read I was looking out for the blatantly obvious shit, none really brought up

Pastapadre did mention "bare bones league" and "horrible menus" but there's really a lot more dumb shit going down

Still enjoy the game play though while recognizing it's still got some 2k in it

Smokey

It's largely a waste of time to read reviews for sports games. I also give them a slight pass since this is the first game of a new gen. I'd expect next year to be when we start getting more functionality back. It's still 2k though so there will be questionable decisions or mechanics no matter what the year.

Top Bottom