• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC News: U.S. May Launch Strike If North Korea Reaches For Nuclear Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

riotous

Banned
Heh, this would actually be the best moment to strike seeing as the top brass is in one square, alongside a large chunk of their military personnel and equipment.

Heh, killing thousands of soldiers who haven't done shit to anyone, heh.

Not trying to be overly sensitive but while true from a strategy perspective bombing anything but equipment or weaponry would be disturbing; there's always collateral damage but not just mass death.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
She's a journalist that mainly focuses on Japan and Korea. She said she wasn't invited to this event but is just watching it from Tokyo through a NK web client.

Oh ok. I was wondering if Japan had access to it, since someone messaged her and said it's not viewable in South Korea (for obvious reasons).

Ac30

Heh, killing thousands of soldiers who haven't done shit to anyone, heh.

Not trying to be overly sensitive but while true from a strategy perspective bombing anything but equipment or weaponry would be disturbing; there's always collateral damage but not just mass death.

I'm not implying that they should do it, I'm saying that it would tactically be the best move, in that you could take out a large chunk of their command structure - I'm assuming Kim keeps his generals close on parade day.

Of course a pre-emptive strike is a terrible idea. I'm just hoping Trump doesn't have an itchy trigger finger.

Ekdrm2d1

Uhh but wouldn't that be true?

0uDxlpg.gif

Need some Bloodtide shit to happen to that parade mang.

Fire the new MAGA5 missile at the parade. How's that for peaceful dialogue ya clowns.

Then all of a sudden you see a bunch of chinooks dropping in some Japanese ninjas, that's right the Japanese are getting involved too.

Kim Jong Un ironically dies due to a heart attack because he ran too fast to his underground panic room of one.

III-V

Trump has made it quite clear that the military leaders are in control of strategy for now. Although I do believe they intentionally leaked the threat of a preemptive strike as optics and posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom