• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

DominoKid

Yeah, and that was over 2 months ago, who have the Heels beaten since? State has some really bad losses keeping our overall rankings down, but that says nothing about which team is better today.

Yall get 1 win over us and start getting too big for your britches. This why State athletics are straight comedy.

Bowser

Yall get 1 win over us and start getting too big for your britches. This why State athletics are straight comedy.

That's why Sagarin still has us ranked 9th in Predictor while State is 29th.

One win and they think they're primed for a deep NCAAT run, lol.

Michigan has held it together fairly well with Lavert being out. Pretty sure they would have made the dance(well they still can should they win the tournament) if he had not been injured. Illinois, welll, they only have 1 bad loss but only 3 good wins. While I'm sure the committee will put in some loser team, BYU for instance, with only 1 good win and 3 bad losses...I think Illinois should be in over BYU or some other bubble contenders with less appealing resumes. Will that happen? Probably not.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I know NCSU is not a good matchup for Duke but I'm not really sweating this game. Sure they can win, but I think this Duke team is playing a pretty high level right now.
EDIT: Just gotta hope Cat doesn't have a Randolph Childress mode

Tis a strange place, being the no. 2 ranked team in the country and no.2 seed in this tourney yet probably the underdog in their first game.

But here we are.

EDIT:adidas needs to be barred from making uniforms from now on. Every single team this year looks ugly as sin.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Despite all the grief tht pack pride and state fans have given UNC, every heel fan is pulling like hell for the pack.

DominoKid

Despite all the grief tht pack pride and state fans have given UNC, every heel fan is pulling like hell for the pack.

Tis a strange place, being the no. 2 ranked team in the country and no.2 seed in this tourney yet probably the underdog in their first game.

But here we are.

EDIT:adidas needs to be barred from making uniforms from now on. Every single team this year looks ugly as sin.

dookies pls.

Crisco

Banned
Considering the relative play of both teams, being down 11 isn't horrible with 12 minutes left in the half. Got to start getting stops though, K found a nasty matchup with Winslow on Freeman.

Jesus lord we're getting beat by Grayson Allen lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Considering the relative play of both teams, being down 11 isn't horrible with 12 minutes left in the half. Got to start getting stops though, K found a nasty matchup with Winslow on Freeman.

Jesus lord we're getting beat by Grayson Allen lol

He's gonna be face punchingly good tho

DominoKid

yeah i thought Grayson was gonna be a fuckin scrub and transfer midway through next season. he look realer than all our freshman already.

Crisco

Banned
Yeah, this one's done, no way we get enough stops to come back from down 25. This is probably the worst we've played against Duke in 4 years, including games in Cameron.\

On the other hand, Duke is playing basically perfect basketball.

ND beat Duke and then the next time they played, got the work

NCSU beat Duke and then the next time they played, got the work

Miami
iseeu.png

Shame we don't have a bigger BIG12 presence here so we can talk about that ISU/Texas game.

AKA Shit on Rick Barnes for being the worst big name coach in all of America.

Ricky's late game coaching makes Roy Williams look like Greg Poppovich

Kevtones

Good lord. Oregon puts 59 up in the 2nd half on 22/29 shooting.

God I hope this team gets hot in the NCAAs. They're so fucking likable.

Fjordson

I'm actually a little worried about having to play Florida again tomorrow. They played us close twice already and I feel like it can be tough to beat a team that third time.

B_xNB87WIAAsYs2.jpg

thank god were a nike/JB school brehs
x4poZTp.png
Lmfaao. Nike/Jordan gear consistently looks so much better than other brands. Adidas is on a mission I think to come with some real ugly shit the last few years.

DominoKid

wouldnt say adidas soccer is good. the 3 stripes really limit them. nike is just that bad at soccer. you can tell its something theyre not really trying with.

wish the nfl would let nike go wild though. you know they have so much good shit they coukd do if the nfl would let them.

Glad to see Deandre Mathieu play well tonight but it still wasn't enough because Andre Hollins is horrible. Horrible season Gophers. Please no NIT. Let this team go.

Top Bottom