• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

nillapuddin

To be fair one of Florida's primary colors are blue.....

Trust me dude, there were maybe 200 Florida fans total, this place seats (just announced on the PA speaker 18,205)

It sounds like exaggeration, but it was 95% UK fans.

My sister counted 41 UF fans on our half of the bottom arena

nillapuddin

DbuEl21.jpg

UK fans standing cheering like crazy for Auburn, we all stayed to watch LSU get upset. This place explodes everytime auburn scores, its entirely UK fans

SEC's brand as a basketball conference is soooo bad. People area talking about Kentucky like they are mediocre. Debating 'is Kentucky a dominant team?' If they aren't, well shit, what is?

nillapuddin

It's really scary that Johnny Jones has potentially THREE top 10 players coming in next year.

Maybe they'll even get off the bubble next year.

Yeah I'm really confused with how they have Mickey and Martin and they continue to be average, those guys have the ability to dominate and its like they refuse to step up to the plate. Even still, not looking forward to them next year at all.

Now its Hogs and Vols, I'll do my best not to puke..

Fjordson

Yeah, I really hope LSU doesn't get Malik Newman (though it sounds like they will). Going to be annoying to lose him to them after being the "favorites" for two years.

DominoKid

The fact that we arent up 15+ right now will come back to bite us. UVA hasnt been able to do much on offense. Were just careless with turnovers.

I, for one, am glad that SwoffGod realized that this little "Letting Other Teams Win" experiment has run its course and it's time to restore order.

A good old fashioned Duke-UNC ACC Championship game under the lights is what's best for the conference.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I, for one, am glad that SwoffGod realized that this little "Letting Other Teams Win" experiment has run its course and it's time to restore order.

A good old fashioned Duke-UNC ACC Championship game under the lights is what's best for the conference.

UNC pulls this one out, I'm hoping ND wins because its hard to beat anyone 3 times. Let Brey have that shit. I don't want to give UNC fans the satisfaction of how this time the tourney counts if they win, when they never cared about it before. If they beat ND instead of Duke, nobody will give a shit.

Kacar

Is Roy Williams sitting on his ass on the floor a new thing or has he been doing it this year?

Have never seen that before.

Bowser

Is Roy Williams sitting on his ass on the floor a new thing or has he been doing it this year?

Have never seen that before.

He actually did it last year once lol, they called it "Roying"

Man, Heels nearly choked that one away, but unlike the last few big games we played, we nut up and hit some big shots at the end. Need to cut down on the dumb shots and turnovers (looking at you JP and Hicks) and hopefully we can make a run.

I want Duke tomorrow, we need to win against them.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Duke just wants an extra day off apparently to rest up for the NCAAs. Playing tired and like dogshit.

Kacar

Duke cursed by UNC'S earlier win. Don't they never face each other in the finals of the conference Tourney? Or am I just imagining that?

Predicting the Big Ten seeds

1. Wisconsin
3. Maryland
6. Michigan State
7. Iowa
8. Ohio State
9. Purdue
11. Indiana
12. Illinois-play in game(they only have 1 bad loss with 3 impressive wins...that's a lot better than some other schmucks the media keeps hyping like BYU).

NIT: Michigan, Northwestern, Minnesota...sorry Penn State...you didn't make the cut.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Is this a record for 3-pt plays in a half by a single team?

The worst thing about this is that I could definitely see this loss dropping Duke off the 1 line and definitely into UK's bracket.

In other news, I'm going to go check out Luke Kennard's mixtape and prepare my body for next year.

iamblades

Any chance neither ACC team gets a 1 seed after not making the finals?

I imagine Villanova ans Wisky should be safe as a 1 now if they win their tourneys though.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Might be forced to play our walk-ons with the rate we're fouling

Top Bottom