• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmizzal

CeCgb5qUIAApz2T.jpg

Welp the great Bill Murray

diffusionx

Gold Member
This is like common in at least a couple sports. Tougher to get the normal calls at the very end. Few refs want to influence the game like that at the end. Also, it was a 10 point game with like 20 seconds left. UNI should not have this game in overtime right now.

UNI is crushing those threes right about now, though.

I don't care about either of these teams, and UNI is going to lose anyway. But come on. This is basketball. Refs insert themselves into games as a matter of course. The refs did it when they called that stupid foul for the 3 point play. It looked like A&M was trying to foul to send UNI guys to the line and the refs just weren't calling it. It was very weird.

I don't care about either of these teams, and UNI is going to lose anyway. But come on. This is basketball. Refs insert themselves into games as a matter of course. The refs did it when they called that stupid foul for the 3 point play. It looked like A&M was trying to foul to send UNI guys to the line and the refs just weren't calling it. It was very weird.

To potentially lose a game up 12 with less than a minute left takes more than refs. I don't have any sympathy and never will.

I also like to say Get Fucked to the following teams. Get Fucked Michigan St. and Get Fucked Kentucky. Wisconsin outlasted both of your bitch asses

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That's a terrible shot to take in that situation.

UNI totally choked that game away. But the refs were more than happy to give A&M a huge assist.

Hey A&M coach, God doesn't care about a round 3 tourney game. Maybe give credit to your players?

Dude should be praising the refs for not calling any of the mugging that was going on during those inbounds plays or that phantom foul at the end of regulation that gave them the 3 point play.

UNI totally choked that game away. But the refs were more than happy to give A&M a huge assist.

Dude should be praising the refs for not calling any of the mugging that was going on during those inbounds plays or that phantom foul at the end of regulation that gave them the 3 point play.
The only people that should be blamed for giving up a 12 point lead with 45 seconds left to fucking Aggie is UNI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom