• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there goes my perfect bracket.
Everytime I watched UConn play they stunk, that was basically my lock of all the "close" seeds. Oh well..

Amory

Well, there goes my perfect bracket.
Everytime I watched UConn play they stunk, that was basically my lock of all the "close" seeds. Oh well..

UConn does this every time they make the tournament though :)

It's not their fault people don't recognize their bag of March Magic

UConn does this every time they make the tournament though :)

It's not their fault people don't recognize their bag of March Magic

That half court shot they made in the AAC tournament gave me the impression they were a team of destiny so I had them confidently beating Colorado

RPG

Good game for CU, just disappointing that yet again we can't hold onto a lead against a quality team. Some horrendous turnovers that changed momentum and free throws bit us hard. Ce la vie...

I'm sure this has been asked but is the free march madness coverage online capped like it was last year?
Yes, at least on the NCAA app.

Kaibutsu

What just happened to the Virginia coach Tony Bennett?

edit: as a UNC alum and fan I've seen this for the last few years with Roy Williams. Super scary, hope he's ok

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I don't think I picked Yale to win in any of my brackets so I really hope Baylor figures their shit out.

11152002180112.jpg

Let's do this Yale!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Go Yale plz. They are perfectly capable of beating Duke but at least I'd get another day of whining and handwringing about easy brackets and the secret evil Duke/NCAA committee cabal (Frank Underwood is chairman btw)

Koko

Banned
I want to believe that having Iona making it to the sweet sixteen was just a finger slip, but I'm sure I was just feeling ballsy.

On the other hand I did pick Yale.

Adam Smith @adam_smithTN 4m
In terms of #Duke's NCAA shooting percentages, Plumlee's 9 of 10 from the field today is bettered only by Laettner's 10 of 10 from 1992.

Give the full line, Smith.

10-10 FG
10-10 FT
1-1 Stomps

The man, the myth, the Laettner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom