• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefro

538's win probability model is seriously screwed up at the end of games when one team is the favorite going in.

I've learned today that Duke has no perimeter defense, and will likely get killed by a team with decent 3-point shooting and good interior defense.

spyder_ur

Really nice effort from UNCW. On a different day they could've won.

538's win probability model is seriously screwed up at the end of games when one team is the favorite going in.

I'm thinking about unfollowing their twitter account because they just send me stupid probabilities at every point of the game.

What the hell is Texas Tech doing?

Installed the March Madness app down the stretch to see the last few minutes.

Time to uninstall the March Madness app. I forgot how spammy it was with alerts last time I had it. Pro-tip: Don't send me alerts about the game I'm already watching. Don't send me upset alerts about 8/9 games. Don't send me alerts.

Fjordson

Man I wish we had a big man half as good as Marshall.

Duke-GAF, what would it take for you to deal him? We'll give you Alex Poythress (expiring), Dominique Hawkins and a 2017 5-star recruit.

wbsmcs

Picked Duke to win but I hope Yale bounces them in the next round. Does anyone know how those two teams match up?

spyder_ur

Installed the March Madness app down the stretch to see the last few minutes.

Time to uninstall the March Madness app. I forgot how spammy it was with alerts last time I had it. Pro-tip: Don't send me alerts about the game I'm already watching. Don't send me upset alerts about 8/9 games. Don't send me alerts.

Both the app and the website seem to have gotten worse over the last couple years. I find it tough to complain though, because the ability to watch any March Madness game at any time is easily one of the greatest technological achievements this century.

ryseing

Both the app and the website seem to have gotten worse over the last couple years. I find it tough to complain though, because the ability to watch any March Madness game at any time is easily one of the greatest technological achievements this century.

The website doesn't even have a scoreboard anymore and it's constantly microstuttering on my 100 down connection. Really feels like a step down this year.

Picked Duke to win but I hope Yale bounces them in the next round. Does anyone know how those two teams match up?

Duke played them earlier in the season and beat them in a closish game (like 10-15 point final margin)

That was back when Duke had Amile Jefferson and when Yale had Jack Montague tho

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
"Duke survives a scare" headlines going up everywhere momentarily

Well, it's not in any headlines that I've found, but it's in a few ledes:

WUmkH5Y.jpg

Crosseyes

Banned
I'm glad Monte looks to be at full strength for ISU. We're already too thin and if he was still ailing we would be in a world of hurt right now with Niang shooting 25%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom