• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is full of pansies. Aside from Allen, Plumlee, and Ingram, everyone of them instantly panics when somebody actually tries to compete.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This team is full of pansies. Aside from Allen, Plumlee, and Ingram, everyone of them instantly panics when somebody actually tries to compete.

Kennard and Thornton are young and don't understand the moment, thats why their play is so inconsistent.

Matt Jones may be worse than Josh Hairston. I see him getting Paulus'd next season

Kennard and Thornton are young and don't understand the moment, thats why their play is so inconsistent.

Matt Jones may be worse than Josh Hairston. I see him getting Paulus'd next season

Granted, Josh Hairston is the GOAT, but Matt Jones can score more in a game than Hairston scored in his entire career.
But I will never like the look of his jumper.

ryseing

Jones is done. Duke by 5.

If UNCW could stop Plumlee they would have this game in hand but that clearly isn't going to happen.

spyder_ur

Why are people so desperate to say 'game over' in sports threads? 7 points in basketball isn't that much - that's the great thing about the tourney. Let it play out.

Damn - that 3 would've been huge

UCONN needs to snag another basket before the end of the half. Need to get into the paint more.

They had some good looks in the 1st half, just couldn't make their shots. Also, Colorado has been great on the glass, both defense and offense. UConn can get back into this game if they just start making some of their shots. It's not like their defense is playing bad or anything.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty bad call on Plumlee, but Derryck just got bailed out so it evens out I guess.

RPG

I like what the Buffs are doing so far. Limiting turnovers and we haven't shot the 3 much.

Hope we keep it up and play 40 minutes this game.

Is it just me or does Allen look like a young Ted Cruz?

Hm...

Screen-Shot-2015-04-07-at-12.39.45-PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom