• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

Looking forward to seeing how the Vandy/Florida game is officated. No defense vs No defense, should be a fun watch.

Huff

Banned
jayhawker said:
Vandy/Florida is starting.

Go Vandy!

Go Gata!

I think a Florida/Kentucky match up would be really great in the finals

Edit: Speaking of officiating: Looks like they're not calling any fouls.

lush

I hope Lamb and Liggins are good for tomorrow, it would suck for them to have to sit this late in the season.

I'm taking Vanderbilt today, I still think they're the best team in the SEC and I think when it's all said and done they'll go the farthest in the NCAA tourney of anyone else in the SEC. Although, I don't think anyone in the SEC gets past the Sweet 16.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
At least we made it look respectable at the end. I don't think the committee will hold a 6 point loss to the Buckeyes against us much.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I really wish UNC would sleep on us for 35+ minutes like they did Miami and Clemson, but that ain't ever gonna happen

Seth C

BroHuffman said:
Go Gata!

I think a Florida/Kentucky match up would be really great in the finals

Edit: Speaking of officiating: Looks like they're not calling any fouls.

If Liggins and Lamb can't play it doesn't matter who faces us, they will win. I don't think we'd even have enough guys to field a legal team. Haha.

lush said:
I hope Lamb and Liggins are good for tomorrow, it would suck for them to have to sit this late in the season.

I'm taking Vanderbilt today, I still think they're the best team in the SEC and I think when it's all said and done they'll go the farthest in the NCAA tourney of anyone else in the SEC. Although, I don't think anyone in the SEC gets past the Sweet 16.

It would take a miracle for Vandy to go farther than the rest. Hell, some years I think teams that miss the NCAA tournament do better in it than does Vandy. Of 8 times under Kevin Stallings that Vanderbilt has played in the NCAA or NIT Tournaments, fully half of those times they have lost in the first round. That includes the last two times they went to the NCAA Tournament, where they lost their first game playing as a 4 seed against a 13. What's their projected seeding right now? ;)

Seth C

PotatoeMasher said:
I'm in Atlanta for work, trying to find a ticket to the game tomorrow. Am I going to get effed in the A if I go the scalper route?

If you find a good deal on a pair let me know! I'd drive down tonight. I'm serious.

Pollux

Seth C said:
If Liggins and Lamb can't play it doesn't matter who faces us, they will win. I don't think we'd even have enough guys to field a legal team. Haha.

It would take a miracle for Vandy to go farther than the rest. Hell, some years I think teams that miss the NCAA tournament do better in it than does Vandy. Of 8 times under Kevin Stallings that Vanderbilt has played in the NCAA or NIT Tournaments, fully half of those times they have lost in the first round. That includes the last two times they went to the NCAA Tournament, where they lost their first game playing as a 4 seed against a 13. What's their projected seeding right now? ;)

Update per UKAthletics says Liggins should be playing tomorrow but Lamb is doubtful. Hopefully they'll be good come tourney time.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
SatelliteOfLove said:
Clemson losing confidence in a tight tournament game? NAWW.

So much for that being Purnell's fault

Nobody ever blamed OP, Clemson losing to UNC in a tight game is as regular as the sun rising in the east. It happened with Ellis, Barnes, Purnell and now Brownell gets his turn. The guy seems like a solid coach, but Clemson basketball is Clemson basketball. I do think Clemson fans hate UNC almost as much as Duke and NCSU fans do. Thats always a good thing.

photo-8.jpg

saw this at the mall..lol wtf

Huff

Banned
Kill The Bat said:
Basically how yesterday's game (for Florida) went. I'm hoping Florida can buckle down and keep the lead.

The way vandy can literally not make a shot, I think Florida has this in the bag. Although If Vandy turns it on, they could make a game out of the last 2 mins

BroHuffman said:
The way vandy can literally not make a shot, I think Florida has this in the bag. Although If Vandy turns it on, they could make a game out of the last 2 mins

Time's running out for Vandy now, but anything is possible.

EDIT: This game's over with that steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom