• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Proelite said:
We can always count on Maryland to improve our offense and Singler's shooting.

Is it bad that I almost want to beat VT more than UNC if we get the chance? At last the sheep have been consistent where the turkeys have been exposed as pretenders. They don't deserve to upward fail into the tourney.

jakncoke

Banned
Maybe im in denial, but I don't get why it seems like everyone thinks it's a foregone conclusion that Pitt has lost any chance at #1 seed.

NewLib

Banned
jakncoke said:
Maybe im in denial, but I don't get why it seems like everyone thinks it's a foregone conclusion that Pitt has lost any chance at #1 seed.

Not a foregone conclusion, but I think if Duke or UNC wins the ACC Tournament, Pitt will get jumped.

dIEHARD said:
Jimmer is absolutely styling on fool's right now. Most explosive college player i've seen in a long long time.

33 so far in the first half...impressive. They'll probably need 70 from him to win the game.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
NewLib said:
Not a foregone conclusion, but I think if Duke or UNC wins the ACC Tournament, Pitt will get jumped.

Duke maybe but now thats dependent on Smith and Irving (did I just say that?) I think UNC has too many losses at 6 to be a 1, but thats just me. If Frank Haith wasn't an awful coach, they would have lost today, Clemson will be tough and I don't know how much weight beating Duke without Irving or Smith will carry. It may be KU, TOSU, BYU for sure right now.

Darkgran

dIEHARD said:
Jimmer is absolutely styling on fool's right now. Most explosive college player i've seen in a long long time.

33 points on 14-20 shooting 5-8 on from 3 point in the first half.

Man is on fire.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Bah...completely missed the UConn/Cuse game.

Should be a good game tomorrow, regardless of who wins the ND/Louisville game (which will also be a good game).

NewLib said:
Ahh Wisconsin/Penn State bringing that old school Big Ten basketball. Its just so.... shitty.

Is anyone watching this(I don't have BTN)? How is the score possibly 32-30 at the end of the game. What defense is being run by both squads?

bluemax

Banned
ErasureAcer said:
Holy shit Penn State wins 36-33 over Wisconsin. I guess I won't be picking the Badgers to make it very far in the tournament.

I think I saw girls HS hoops games with more points.

Hell I think my old church games had higher scores.

ErasureAcer said:
Holy shit Penn State wins 36-33 over Wisconsin. I guess I won't be picking the Badgers to make it very far in the tournament.

i was checking scores earlier and i did a double take when it was like 20-16 at halftime. i had to click on the boxscore to make sure that was right.

back from the gadome. i couldnt stay for the final half of the 4th game today, after watching all 4 yesterday. my voice is hoarse, i need sleep. and something to drink.

thought id stop by, say GO UK, and damn i love college basketball.

LM4sure

Banned
OMG!!! FSU WINS!!!!

Amazing finish! That didn't look like it was going in!

Uh oh. Review underway. Did it leave his hands before time hit 0?

LM4sure

Banned
Fuck. I think they're going to overturn that shot. VT may have won it.

Please say it's too close to call and lets all go home

Damn. No good. VT wins.

Great finish though. Pretty sure FSU is in the tournament though. We need Singleton back though.

LM4sure said:
Yeah, it looked like the ball was touching one finger as time hit zero. That sucks. Oh well.
Yeah. That was the closest call I have seen in any game since they started allowing the refs to review them. It really was almost too close to call.

Fjordson

Yeah, and Knowles is doing whatever he wants on him right now. Can't believe they just gave Hansbrough that wide open three, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom