• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Nesotenso

Jayhawks going to lose at the fieldhouse. We haven't played well for a number of games now. Too many TOs, Eli has been shit for the longest time, team has been rebounding poor.

Many road games still on the schedule. Eli needs a kick up his backside and play like a senior.

Girl I went to high school with is the worlds biggest bandwagon fan and goes to Ohio State is a KU fan because of some guy she dated 2 years ago. She went to her very first KU game ever today, and they lost.

I love it.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
How Kansas always comes back blows my mind. They shouldn't be 2.

Over. Nice win cowboys. I'm looking forward to KU coming to Hilton...

Nesotenso

Eli TO sums up the game. We will in all likelihood be a number one seed in March but we are not the number 1 or number 2 team in the nation at the moment.

Wellscha

Eli TO sums up the game. We will in all likelihood be a number one seed in March but we are not the number 1 or number 2 team in the nation at the moment.

As much as this loss hurts, it was long overdue. We played terribly the last several games and we needed a wake up call. Eli seriously needs to step up his game or else, He should be seated in favor of Naadir and AW3.

Nesotenso

As much as this loss hurts, it was long overdue. We played terribly the last several games and we needed a wake up call. Eli seriously needs to step up his game or else, He should be seated in favor of Naadir and AW3.

I have no clue why AW3 is not getting minutes. It is pretty evident he can shoot. Must be defence , that's the only reason I can come up with. I hope Self is rough on them after this performance.

bachikarn

holy shit these refs are garbage

and Henderson is shooting ridiculous well, especially since most of his shots are circus shots. He normally is a volume shooter who actually shorts a below average percentage. But he has been lights out tonight.

Wellscha

I have no clue why AW3 is not getting minutes. It is pretty evident he can shoot. Must be defence , that's the only reason I can come up with. I hope Self is rough on them after this performance.

that's what I think too.

I'm worried about the game at ISU and K-state @ the Fieldhouse tbh. As awful as it may sound, I'm willing to take a couple of losses if it means a run to the championship. Do your magic, Self. Rip them real good before it's too late.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
My cousins went/go to IU and that is the best college bball arena/experience I have ever been in. Place is insane.

I've been to CIS, the Dean Dome and Lawrence Joel for Wake. Being in the grad student section courtside at CIS is great, even when playing like teams like Gardner Webb. I bet the Dean Dome is great for Duke games, UK games and the occasional game that NCSU matters, but its a snore fest when they play a nobody or an average team. Only went to the Joel once to see wake, but that was when Dave Odom was coach and Wake was good.

I've been to CIS, the Dean Dome and Lawrence Joel for Wake. Being in the grad student section courtside at CIS is great, even when playing like teams like Gardner Webb. I bet the Dean Dome is great for Duke games, UK games and the occasional game that NCSU matters, but its a snore fest when they play a nobody or an average team. Only went to the Joel once to see wake, but that was when Dave Odom was coach and Wake was good.

Ive never been to Duke or UNC, but I was at the KU OSU game last season, and dont think it was close to the few IU games I have been to.

DominoKid

the LJVM is live as fuck when wake is good. i don't like wake (sn: they're the least popular team of the ACC 4 in their own town lol), but i love going to their games when they're good.

Being in the student section and sitting in the seats at Cameron are two completely different things.

60% of all the people sitting in the seats are Iron Dukes who don't stand up for anything.

This is going to sound weird, but I hate our stadium because its too state of the art. It feels like a NBA arena, its all cloth comfy seats, no bleachers (not even student section). It can get rocking every once in a while, and can generate some sound when a big time game is on. (it should as it holds 19k). But its far too corporate and sterile feeling, lacks charm.

thefro

This is going to sound weird, but I hate our stadium because its too state of the art. It feels like a NBA arena, its all cloth comfy seats, no bleachers (not even student section). It can get rocking every once in a while, and can generate some sound when a big time game is on. (it should as it holds 19k). But its far too corporate and sterile feeling, lacks charm.

The charm is what I love about Assembly Hall even if there are quite a few bad seats. I hope when they replace it in 10 years they build something that is unique and is immediately identifiable when you see it on TV (but has great sightlines & the fans right on top of the court).

Need to take in a Kansas game at their place sometime as I have a lot of cousins out there.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

With all the expenses big time college sports entail, and the corporate sponsorships, all the classic arenas are going the way of the dodo. Keep in mind, tradition and venerable gyms are great as long as its a winning tradition. Duke fans want to keep Cameron the way it is, but those same fans (that care about football) want to see current Wallace Wade washed of the face of the earf.

Top Bottom