• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

alstein

That is a really good question, and I have no idea. I would probably nervous if I wasn't completely ignorant about Maryland. I think they lost their top scorer from last year, but they have some good veterans and a good big man?

Come on ACC fans... give up the goods!

They're considered a bit of a wild card. Probably below the Triangle Schools+FSU, but good enough to make tourney.

Likely NIT team, potential NCAA bubble team.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
We look pretty meh tonight. Cook isn't quite on point yet and robocop hasn't even gotten off the bench. Concerned.

alstein

NCSU did alright in their first game. Little worried about the bench/depth, though TDT had some great garbage time shooting.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Michigan hasn't played well. Up 14 at the half. Jon Horford has looked good in his first game though.

Bucknell knocked off Purdue earlier 70-65.

Meier

FSU loses to South Alabama 76-71. A great start to the season. Way to show the pollsters we deserve to be ranked..

DominoKid

Mcadoo balled, but I wouldnt put much stock in it. Gardner Webb is so undersized.

3 point shooting was godawful, but whats new. Paige struggled and our shotblocking will not be a threat.

Fucking ugh.

Fjordson

Yup that 1-15 from three stat shows they have the lucky rabbit foot on hand.
Well, that's not something the refs can control. The four no calls on Len and the guards hanging on our big men on every loose ball have been some sweet gifts.

Not that we don't deserve to lose if we do. Playing pretty terribly in this second half.

Crisco

Banned
NCSU did alright in their first game. Little worried about the bench/depth, though TDT had some great garbage time shooting.

Are you kidding me? That was about the best we could have possibly expected in our first game. I am still fully erect.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Michigan pulls away in the second half to defeat Slippery Rock 100-61.

Hardaway had 25 pts and 9 rebs. He also went over the 1000 point mark for his career. Burke had 21 pts and 8 assists. Robinson had 10 pts and 7 rebounds.

Missing Kabongo, and they had like 5 freshman playing the first game of their careers. It will get better, but they are going to get killed with their non conference schedule.

We'll probably lose a couple in Maui, and then UNC, MSU, UCLA, and Georgetown are all potential losses for this team. This team isn't much different than last years team, but last years team was able to score thanks to J'Covan Brown. We're going to miss him this year.

jakncoke

Banned
Foul dumbasses. WTF is Maryland doing?

24188597.jpg

Top Bottom