• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Well I'm pissed off...

I saw USPS come up to my door with what looked like a JP box (later realized it's my Harvest Miku) and I thought she scanned it and left it, and then saw something small get put into my mailbox. "I'll go get it in a minute" I thought. Then when I do I get a stupid "we missed you, come to the post office Monday!" thing. WTF?? She didn't knock or anything and I watched the whole thing! Trying to call the post office now to see if she, or someone can come back but of course no one is answering -_-

I hate lazy deliverers.

EDIT: Post office looked into it and is sending the driver back. Good, what a silly situation >_>

Well I'm pissed off...

I saw USPS come up to my door with what looked like a JP box (later realized it's my Harvest Miku) and I thought she scanned it and left it, and then saw something small get put into my mailbox. "I'll go get it in a minute" I thought. Then when I do I get a stupid "we missed you, come to the post office Monday!" thing. WTF?? She didn't knock or anything and I watched the whole thing! Trying to call the post office now to see if she, or someone can come back but of course no one is answering -_-

I hate lazy deliverers.

I once watched the USPS guy drive up in his truck, pull halfway into the driveway (with three cars visible in the driveway but not in any way blocking him), then pull back out to the mailbox and put the missed delivery slip inside.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I once watched the USPS guy drive up in his truck, pull halfway into the driveway (with three cars visible in the driveway but not in any way blocking him), then pull back out to the mailbox and put the missed delivery slip inside.

I don't get it. I mean, it's their job to deliver the mail. How much more time is it to walk up to a door? Do they not like confronting people or something, and if that's the case, why did they chose that line of work? :/

I'm not one to complain, but this was pretty silly since she came TO the door and then went back. Maybe made an inaudible knock? Who knows. At least it's taken care of now.

Bombless

I don't get it. I mean, it's their job to deliver the mail. How much more time is it to walk up to a door? Do they not like confronting people or something, and if that's the case, why did they chose that line of work? :/

I'm not one to complain, but this was pretty silly since she came TO the door and then went back. Maybe made an inaudible knock? Who knows. At least it's taken care of now.

It's the same thing in Belgium. I lost count of how many times I found a missed delivery slip in the mailbox when there was someone at home but nobody ever rang the doorbell.

LiK

Some new arrivals. Sorry for the shitty iPad pic.

jKj7lSCh.jpg

arue

My Miku arrived today too.
She's very beautiful. I love those clear ends on her ponytails.

Am I the only one who had trouble with her hip? Somehow it's kinda loose and it took a lot of work to stand her up without the peg. I really like this nendo overall though.

Kazzy

It's good. Say no to Miku.

Maybe if I was more proactive with this stuff, I could have also been one of those people, flipping these things in Akihabara for 9,999 yennies!

In most cases, this is literally the price you'll find a lot of the recent 'rare' drops.

spiritfox

Maybe if I was more proactive with this stuff, I could have also been one of those people, flipping these things in Akihabara for 9,999 yennies!

In most cases, this is literally the price you'll find a lot of the recent 'rare' drops.

That's like $100. I expected a bit more, but I guess Nendos are pretty cheap to begin with.

Kazzy

That's like $100. I expected a bit more, but I guess Nendos are pretty cheap to begin with.

I think the highest that I've seen, is somewhere around 15,000, but I remember it being unreasonable, even then.

You tend to see the lottery ones get flipped quickly, and their prices generally relax over time. Some of the Miku ones are consistently super-pricey, though.

I've never bought a Nendo, even when it was mighty tempting like for a Star Wars character or a Metal Gear Solid one. I just don't want to go down the Nendo rabbit hole, but man this Saitama Nendo is... is making it hard for me. There is something about this Nendo that I can't quite explain but I like him a lot. I must remain strong.

LiK

I've never bought a Nendo, even when it was mighty tempting like for a Star Wars character or a Metal Gear Solid one. I just don't want to go down the Nendo rabbit hole, but man this Saitama Nendo is... is making it hard for me. There is something about this Nendo that I can't quite explain but I like him a lot. I must remain strong.

do it.

spiritfox

You are already paid.

Top Bottom