• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Just in time ヽ(・ω・)ノ

QK5vOHQ.jpg

Merry Kurisumas
CW_Z7LEUMAAXKPl.jpg

CW_HFcQWAAAdnXt.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
“Tales of Xillia 2” Ludger Will Kresnik ALTAiR 1/8 by Alter up for preorder
alter_ludgerpo-1.jpg

“Strike Witches 2” Perrine H Clostermann Nendoroid by Phat! Company up for preorder
phat_perrinenendopo-1.jpg

Hatsune Miku 1/4 Snow ver. by FREEing production decision, painted prototype revealed
freeing_snowmikuann.jpg

Vocaloid Hatsune Miku 1/8 Hanairogoromo ver. by Stronger unpainted prototype and information revealed
stronger_mikuaanairogoromopoinfo-1.jpg

“Strike Witches Movie” Sakamoto Mio figma by Max Factory up for preorder
maxfactory_miofigmapo-intro.jpg

“GOOD SMILE Racing” Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Racing 2016 ver. official design revealed
gsc_racingmiku2016design2.jpg

Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Swimsuit ver. S-style 1/12 by FREEing up for preorder
freeing_mikusstylepo-1.jpg

Vocaloid Megurine Luka Swimsuit ver. S-style 1/12 by FREEing up for preorder
freeing_lukasstylepo-1.jpg

“Love Live! School Idol Project” Kousaka Honoka Birthday Figure Project 1/8 by Dengeki, Stronger on preorder
stronger_honokabdaypo-1.jpg

“Free! Eternal Summer” Matsuoka Rin 1/8 by Chara-Ani, Toy’s Works unpainted prototype revealed
charaani_rinun-1.jpg

Good Smile Company and partners release news for “God Eater 2” figures, on display at Wonfes 2016 [Winter]
goodsmile_liviegepainted.jpg

freeing_cielbunny.jpg

freeing_alisabunny.jpg

phat_juliusv.jpg

Nendoroid Clear
o0515053813512370085.jpg

From the popular PC game ‘DRAMAtical Murder’ comes a Nendoroid of Clear! His trademark gas mask is included but can also be removed to reveal his face, and he even comes with a smaller version of the mask to hold in his hands while not wearing it!He also comes with three different expressions for when his face is revealed including his standard expression, a disheartened expression as well as a smiling expression to respond to his ‘master’ Aoba! He also comes with a vinyl umbrella as an optional part. Enjoy recreating all sorts of scenes from the series!
Laevateinn
o0515060213512665399.jpg

From the popular application game ‘Phantom of the Kill’ comes a figure of the Kill Princess ‘Laevateinn’! The figure is based on the beautiful illustration from the game and brings out all of her charm for fans to enjoy right by their side. The game has recently passed its one year mark, and now fans can add the charming Kill Princess to their figure collections as well!
Nendoroid Karen Hojo
o0515054313514267667.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS’ comes a Nendoroid of the Triad Primus member, Karen Hojo! She is posed wearing her school uniform and comes with three expressions including a gentle smiling expression, a composed yet cold glaring expression as well as an feverish expression with a forced smile to show she won’t give up! Her school bag is also included as an optional part.

Be sure to display her with the previously released Nendoroid Rin Shibuya and the upcoming Nendoroid Nao Kamiya to complete the Triad Primus group in Nendoroid form!
Racing Miku: 2015 Ver.
o0515076313517725300.jpg

The 2015 design of Racing Miku, the official character of the Hatsune Miku GT Project, is being made into a 1/8th scale figure!

The figure’s design is based on Taiki’s illustration of Racing Miku as a ‘Princess Knight’, and has faithfully preserved all the details of the original illustration. The intricate outfit and dynamic pose all come together to create a cheerful Racing Miku that is sure to add new charm to any fan’s collection!
Nendoroid Petite: Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love Revolutions – 1st Stage/2nd Stage
o0515037613517832619.jpg

o0515041413517832620.jpg

The 1st Stage includes Otoya Ittoki, Masato Hijirikawa, Tokiya Ichinose and Ren Jinguji from ST☆RISH as well as Reiji Kotobuki and Ranmaru Kurosaki from QUARTET NIGHT! ! Each character is dressed up in their respective group’s stage outfit and is ready to create a love revolution in adorable Nendoroid Petite size!
The 2nd Stage includes Natsuki Shinomiya, Syo Kurusu and Cecil Aijima from ST☆RISH as well as Ai Mikaze and Camus from QUARTET NIGHT! Plus one secret character is also included! Each character is dressed up in their respective group’s stage outfit and is ready to create a love revolution in adorable Nendoroid Petite size!
Isuzu Sento
o0515077913520292235.jpg

From ‘Amagi Brilliant Park’ comes a figure of Isuzu Sento dressed up in her ‘Female Pirate Isuzuruha’ outfit from episode 7 of the anime! She has been sculpted looking to the side with a bit of an embarrassed look on her face as she holds the traitorous Tiramy beneath her foot.
The Last Blog of 2015! An Interview with GSC’s CEO Aki Takanori!
o0515046113521467836.jpg

BeelzebubHeader1-600x250.jpg

MegaHouse Summons Up Beelzebumon
HR15Header-600x250.jpg

Volks’ Hobby Round 15
SantaSatanHeader-600x250.jpg

Plastikitty Gallery: Amakuni’s Santa Satan
ScissorhandsHeader-600x250.jpg

Kotobukiya Announces Horror Bishoujo Edward Scissorhands
figma Kazuma Kiryu
578dfa7049b4f3668918942b43913c9c.jpg

GOODS-00068015.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13457.html
201512251816488e4.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13455.html
CXDDksFVAAALkUN.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13450.html
1000101858_2.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13446.html
CW--q_EUQAAbGZ-.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13443.html
CW_IgksVAAAdNSA.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13440.html
41%2BPOcKWWZL.jpg

51dRXH9l7WL.jpg

41bSnTipcDL.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13418.html
10606207_10156443571435096_314049921675159619_n.jpg

12376036_10156443573825096_8430459091283309780_n.jpg

10363121_10156443574885096_3873609218880337880_n.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13280.html
about_ddp.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13412.html
CW0CdnMUAAEAq61.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13410.html
FIGURE-015924_12.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13409.html
More here

tauke

Thanks for the Christmas update! Also Merry Christmas and happy holidays to NendoGAF and
FigureGAF too at MFC--

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Those Miku statues look gorgeous! Too bad GSC didn't make them and we could have Nendos and Figmas of the style... As for this year's racing Miku(s) I actually really like it! Might consider getting the smaller scale versions of them this time. Normally I'm not into the race suits she wears.

Anony

anyone interested in buying new yozura or haqua?
I might be buying a package deal off someone and i have these 2 already so i will be looking to get rid of it.

Luigi87

Got my Raiden today.

With four more nendos on pre-order for this month, plus the crappy CAD:JPY currency... I'm hoping for some good ol' delays.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I just want to see more older anime characters make Nendo appearances... Speaking of which, I wonder what happened to the Magic Knight Rayearth Figmas? (Same place as Zero Suit Samus, I'm guessing >_>)

L95

I always forget about wonfes for some reason.

Hope to see lots of stuff. I like. Kinda? Maybe I don't want to see things I'd want to buy........

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Hope to see lots of stuff. I like. Kinda? Maybe I don't want to see things I'd want to buy........

Yeah I get this. I want to see stuff I'm interested in and want to get, yet I don't because there goes my wallet...

Stalk

So months back I ordered my first Nendo, never really bought anything like this before. Ordered through AmiAmi, just curious how does it work when their stuff doesn't have a strict release date? How far in advance do they notify customers that they're going to be charged for the product and so on.

L95

So months back I ordered my first Nendo, never really bought anything like this before. Ordered through AmiAmi, just curious how does it work when their stuff doesn't have a strict release date? How far in advance do they notify customers that they're going to be charged for the product and so on.

Well, they usually charge you a few days before release or on release, in my experience. And they give you a week after they email you to cough up the money.

I'm not sure what you mean by no strict release date? Do you mean one hasn't been solidified yet (constantly been delayed)? Amiami won't charge you until the release date is known. (and the have the product, I imagine, but that is an assumption on my part.)

Stalk

Well, they usually charge you a few days before release or on release, in my experience. And they give you a week after they email you to cough up the money.

I'm not sure what you mean by no strict release date? Do you mean one hasn't been solidified yet (constantly been delayed)? Amiami won't charge you until the release date is known. (and the have the product, I imagine, but that is an assumption on my part.)

Ah thanks for the quick response. By strict release date I mean it just says Jan 2016 with no actual date within that month presented.

Ah thanks for the quick response. By strict release date I mean it just says Jan 2016 with no actual date within that month presented.
Sometimes you can find the actual release elsewhere, but normally not until it's about to come out anyway.
Once amiami gets your item in their warehouse they will send you a payment request. Then you cough up your cash and it will be on its way.

Stalk

L95

Oh, I've been meaning to ask. What are good websites to keep up with wonfes pictures and news? I always used the figureGAF thread, but, lol. You know.

Oh, I've been meaning to ask. What are good websites to keep up with wonfes pictures and news? I always used the figureGAF thread, but, lol. You know.
Ohnoraptors has great twitter and tumblr feeds, and I think MFC has live threads and I know they have a summary at the end of the event.

As mentioned, the ohnoraptors tumblr is good, though nsfw stuff gets posted without warning if that's a concern for you.

Plastikitty also provides very good coverage.

L95

You know, I wish this was a Blue figure. I'll be getting it for the starters, but geeze then I'll have 2 Reds >_> Red v. Red is no fun.

I'd bite if it wasn't red again. I said N was my last one, but I'd buy the heck out of Blue(...Green? Mother fucking Gary, I mean).

Wanderer5

I wonder how much it going to be. Definitely not going to be $50.

The new goods are nice, but I still don't feel like double dipping for Red.

Frogstep

I'm totally getting that Nendo Trainer. I also missed out the first time. :p

I'm not familiar with how Pokemon Center handles payment stuff, do they charge as soon as the order is placed? :eek:

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm totally getting that Nendo Trainer. I also missed out the first time. :p

I'm not familiar with how Pokemon Center handles payment stuff, do they charge as soon as the order is placed? :eek:

They charge you when the item comes in stock, so no worries!

Top Bottom